Did Twilight Princess meet your Expectations?

Zelda TP reminded me a lot of OOT and how great games can really be. I guess that means it actually exceeded my expectations.

Joe said:
I dont know....Orcarina of Time was just amazing for its time...and Twilight Princess is no where near as much as a WOW Ocarina of Time was...how come Nintendo cant do it anymore!? :confused:
Well actually they can...its just they didnt :sad:
How many epic 3D games were out when OOT came around compared to TP?

Maybe that's why.

Games are so advanced now that a big "WOW" game isn't going to happen.

StevenNevets said:
Games are so advanced now that a big "WOW" game isn't going to happen.

I disagree, theres a lot of things that havent been discoverd in gaming!
The Wii mote is something that can make an amazing game...its just game developers havent been using it in a "WOW" way yet.
I bet the next Zelda is going to be amazing though, and the weird controls are gonna be gone for sure..... if I know Nintendo!

Mr Miyamoto said, "this would be the last Zelda game as we know it" (Twilight Princess) so expect some new and better things!!! YAY!
Not a lot of people think about that quote but Im sure it meant something big!

Last edited:
I wasnt expecting people to agree with me but I like to hear others opinions and to see if Im not the only one out there that thinks this way.....

Anyways thanks for not flaming me like crazy! :lol:

By the way I did a poll on this other site

50% said yeah
41.67 said No
8.33% said I dont know

Last edited:
I'm going to have to say yes and no. Yes, it was a fantastic game and surpassed my expectations. And no, because if your going to make such a massive and "omg great" game, at least don't use midi files for the music.

the only good music in TP was the old ones from OOT....other than that the music wasnt too great! Did anyone else notice that there was hardly any tunes in the dungeons

I didn't like that much, I think they hyped a lot. Wind Waker was way better

I agree,

Wind Waker was FUN!
I like the whole sailing the seas thing...really good idea they should stick with it!

(by the way nice sig)

Back