Dirty Remotes

I don't wash my hands before playing, but my hands are clean all of the time. I also have a 6 year old boy and a 13 year old girl playing mine, and the remote seems to be spotless.

I have skins on all my Wii-motes. No problem with pushing the buttons. The only issue was having to take the skins off to sync the remotes. I forgot to sync them before putting the skins on. Also you will have to pull the skin part way off to change out the batteries.

ENJOY...I paid about $8-10 per skin.

im bout to get me a skin so umm i wana know if it ike slips on or if it is sticky cuz i hate the freaking stick on sticky things lol

The gloves are pretty cool. Kind of hard to get on though and I ripped one a little bit when I was putting it on. Also annoying cause you have to take it most of the way off to change the batteries or sync the remotes. But I have no problem pushing any buttons. The power button and the home buttons are a little recessed but that's a good thing... I don't want to hit either by accident!

are they sticky on the end that you have to put it one or does it just slip one i mean does it have glue or not answer the question correctly

I wasn't answering your question to begin with...but no..there's no sticky stuff

Kamikaze said:
Don't like Skins? Well I don't either, especially when you take them out and they have that black gunk. Anyway, this should pretty much solve your problem, Wii Controller Gloves. Just click on the link provided: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802507
those are heavenly, I have 4 for each remote i got and must say bravo... and buttons are easy access except for the power and home, but thats ok, cuz ya dont wanna accidentally hit them while playin

Yeah, get the controller gloves. Saw it at EB Games the other day, keeps the controller clean, comes in a pack of 4 and straps are included too. So no worries even if they break.

I have the silicone gloves for both my Wiimotes. The buttons are easy to push (and I think it actually makes them more comfortable, they are the same level as the rest of the Wiimote, but you can still feel them and can push with no extra effort) they also improve the grip and keep the Wiimote from feeling so hard. No adhesive, just slip on (you have to kind of peel them back to change batteries, but that's no problem). I give them 10 out of 10.

registerednerd said:
I have the silicone gloves for both my Wiimotes. The buttons are easy to push (and I think it actually makes them more comfortable, they are the same level as the rest of the Wiimote, but you can still feel them and can push with no extra effort) they also improve the grip and keep the Wiimote from feeling so hard. No adhesive, just slip on (you have to kind of peel them back to change batteries, but that's no problem). I give them 10 out of 10.

I agree with this 100%. I have a glove for each of my 2 Wiimotes. I have black and blue that came with the official stand. I purchased two more gloves for Christmas gifts, orange for myself and purple for girlfriend. I hope to get two more Wiimotes as gifts for christmas, if not then I will buy them after christmas.

doomstress - The glove that ripped was it a nintendo glove or an aftermarket? :p

-Bobby

Back