do the online suck on wii

I cant understand what your trying to say. Use grammer...

he means does the wii stink because you have to move the controller and stuff with the wii remote

ROFLMAO! Holy crap, I'm at work and I can't be caught laughing so much! :shifty:

And to answer the question, no the online doesn't suck on your Wii. The Wii will be just as powerful online as it is offline. The internet on your computer doesn't suck on your computer..So..Your Wii should be fine! ^_^

Gee, thanks guys for staying on topic.

Well, for an answer, many people enjoy Strikers online. Until someone becomes a sore loser and disconnects before you win. But other than that, people have had a lot of fun with it.

lol just to settle this no wii online doesnt suck its awesome, its really no different than playing through story modes against the computer

so i know its been said before, but i am just checking, how does your win/loss count work with online play? does it just compile your lifetime stats?

TortillaChip520 said:
it just says how many games u've played (for pbr.)

sorry i wasnt specific, i meant for strikers. i was going through the posts and saw something about strikers so i didnt think to put it in the post.

blueovalboy7 said:
sorry i wasnt specific, i meant for strikers. i was going through the posts and saw something about strikers so i didnt think to put it in the post.
it shows your wins and losses over a season, also you earn points and your ranked against everyone else that has MSC online, at the end of the season your scores are reset, a season is one week, so everyweek your score is set back to zero, a lifetime score is kep wins/losses but it can only be vewied by not, not online opponents

Back