Do you expect any fights at gamestop at brawl release

Eh, I don't think anyone would really fight, except if someone cut somebody in line, then someone would get pretty mad:smilewinkgrin:

Nope. Fights are reserved for Chuck E Cheese, lol.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1120ap_odd_brawling_moms.html?source=mypi

NATICK, Mass. -- A child's birthday party at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant was cut short after a fight broke out between two mothers. Natick police said the mom of the 9-year-old birthday boy apparently became enraged because the other woman's son was "hogging" an arcade game.

Sgt. Paul Thompson said Catherine Aliaga, 38, and Tarsha Williams, 33, both of Boston, would be summoned into court to answer charges of simple assault and battery stemming from the scuffle.

Thompson told the MetroWest Daily News that police received a number of 911 calls about the fight Saturday night.

He said what started as a birthday celebration turned into a "birthday melee."

gnahc79 said:
Nope. Fights are reserved for Chuck E Cheese, lol.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1120ap_odd_brawling_moms.html?source=mypi

NATICK, Mass. -- A child's birthday party at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant was cut short after a fight broke out between two mothers. Natick police said the mom of the 9-year-old birthday boy apparently became enraged because the other woman's son was "hogging" an arcade game.

Sgt. Paul Thompson said Catherine Aliaga, 38, and Tarsha Williams, 33, both of Boston, would be summoned into court to answer charges of simple assault and battery stemming from the scuffle.

Thompson told the MetroWest Daily News that police received a number of 911 calls about the fight Saturday night.

He said what started as a birthday celebration turned into a "birthday melee."

wow birthday melee lol

1337 where you at in jersey

is this game going to be like wii and sell out in the first 5 mins? With all the delays you would hope they would have enough copies of it to meet demands and I don't feel like staying out til midnight for a game.

off topic kinda
At the madden 08 release party at night these to kids starting talknig o sh*t (I was 3rd inline becasue ppl dont pay attention :wink:) and they went outside and this guys behind me is saying to his son if somever ever talks to you like that dont talk back just punch them right in the face lol
And then then they came back in and they didnt even fight :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back