Super Smash Bros. Brawl European Release date according to Gamestop

Secumfex

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr
Jan 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
6205-5687-4726-5914
Is the 15th February, 2008.

gamestop-nintendo-wii-europa-release-liste.jpg

thats what i hate why can't they release the game in every reigon in the same week is that so hard to do?

Not everyone has a modchip installed. I will get it after the US release, though, as I have one.

Well, I suppose it's better than having no release date announced.

Until then, I'm sure I will be able to get along with Metroid, Galaxy and Umbrella Chronicles + possibly others...

Also, just noticed - The day after Valentines day. Wonder if it's a coincidence...?

Perhaps have a Mario and Peach valentines day advertisement, when Peach ends up socking Mario out of the arena.

...Now that would be funny...

Last edited:
that would be funny. damn! why does the uk have to get everything last!!!!!!!

Wii-Bhoy said:
that would be funny. damn! why does the uk have to get everything last!!!!!!!
We didn't get everything...

...We got Wiiplay and Warioware before the US did...

...Besides, gotta feel sorry for Australia. They've been getting stuff after the UK for a while (I think).

Funny, if you look at the dates, it isn't only Fridays. This means that those are only the dates in which the games are delivered.

Mario Galaxy would be delivered on a Monday, rather than a Friday. It's actualy release date would be 19th October...

...With Metroid Prime Corruption a week later...

Smash Bros is delivered on a Friday though...

I dont think this is the correct release date.
I think there isn no way Nintendo would be stupid enough to release Wii Fit Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros Brawl all on the same day as it says on that list.

There is a US list now, too
gamestop-us-nintendo-wii-release-liste-2.jpg

3rd of December for you guys.
here's the first part of the list:
gamestop-us-nintendo-wii-release-liste-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, according to these lists Europe gets Super Mario Galaxy a full month before the US?

Somehow I think that the EU list is just full of placeholder dates and should be ignored.

Back