do you talk to your pets?

T

The_Loose_Cannon

yes wierd question i know but sometimes i actually sit at home and talk to my dogs! lmao i always pick up my chuchu and hug him then ask him how his day was and have a conversation with my dog! LMAO sometimes ill go outside and the dogs will bark to play and ill talk to them while we're playing. my pitbull roshi likes to taughnt me when hes got one of his toys. hell bark, drop his bone, then ill go to take it and hell pick it back up and bark and wag his tail like "oh no you dont this is mine you can look though!"

i swear am i going crazy? am i going to be like on the simpsons with the crazy cat lady???

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i6d6sNsqxE[/MEDIA]

I did

But havein conversations is a bit hard

And Jill has officially lost it...

I don't really talk to my pets..

They talk to me..

I've never usually had pets, there'd be the random fish I'd get, and that ended pretty quickly (killed itself and jumped out.) but I now have a dog.

I really dislike it because I think it was the worst thing I could end up with, I don't talk to it, however, I think that's even patronising animals. Nah, I don't pay attention to my dog at all.

i call my sisters ferret a retard all the time..cause she is..but thats about it

I talk to my dog all the time....

Because she does exactly what I say. I can even get her to drop food out of her mouth mid chew or get near something she is afraid of. She pees and poops on command as well (that was the best thing I EVER taught her)

However I don't think thats what you meant ;)

edit: forgot the obligatory picture http://i12.tinypic.com/68aayxf.jpg

Last edited:
I sometimes talk to my dog, saying "come here", "don't do that", "noooo", or "why the fu** did you pissed on my bedroom"...
XD.gif

But I don't have full conversations with my dog...

maybe this is mean... but I constantly poke fun at my mom for talking to our animals. I'll never understand it... but if talking to an animal or to a head of cabbage for that matter makes you happy... I guess that's all that matters.

Back