My life is so screwed up!

Yes what you guys have said makes me notice something we all think we have terrible lives because we all want something better and no matter what until we are old and gray we will never achieve happiness Buddha teaches us that to achieve happiness you must first understand what it is but even with that we don't know how to achieve it and a book I read "Pursuit of Happyness" made me realize that we can't achieve that no matter how hard we try it will just come

life sucks
thats that
but i totally know how you feel about the pills things, i feel like my mom just ignores me and just hops me up on pills, even though i know she loves me
i too, am on depression pills

Feel sorry for you man! *Fingers Crossed* that you will come though this crisis with your family...

WOW, the only thing i ca think of to make that worse is if you mix me in with it making you; 3/4 blind even mre depressed, an idiot, and basicaly a retard.

Now to be serious;

One thing you should allways keep in mind is that life's a b***h, and you should never let any problems let you down.

Things are going to get better, i swear on it :thumbsup:.

And what shift said:
Shiftfallout said:
What it really comes down to is your goal. What is your goal in life. Find something to strive towards, and then start doing the steps neccessary to lead up to it knowing that even though you might have to deal with a lot of **** now, that later you will achieve your goal.

If you look for happyness in animals or a significant other, in your case a woman, then you wont be happy. The world is a big place, and untill you are 18, most of the time you are just anchored to that spot. Thats why you make plans and let life just fly by doing whatever while keeping your eye on the goal.

If you Like Japan for example, start learning the language. Think of when you turn 18 and going there to help teach english is a good example. You need a goal. For me it was getting involved in the film industry. The first thing you should start with is getting rid of those pills, they just make the chemical imbalance worse. Finding a deeper meaning in life also helps.
is toaly right i got into writing and music when my life went whoopsie doo.

Last edited:
I think most of you guys don't realise how good you have it. Virtually everyone has problems in life, and the struggle to remain happy is the most important thing. Don't worry about the pills: millions of people have to take something for mental problems (I take four pills a day) so it doesn't make you a special case.

I wish you the best of luck finding happiness in life. I find little else important.

Its time to man up. I hate kids like you that think they have it so bad when there are other people out there having it so much worse.

Last edited:
emo.jpg

e-friends :lol:

posting your woes online doesnt get more emo then that..

do yourself a favor get some professional help, and double dose on whatever meds you have... or smoke some pot

chach said:
e-friends :lol:

posting your woes online doesnt get more emo then that..

do yourself a favor get some professional help, and double dose on whatever meds you have... or smoke some pot

GO BYE-BYES

yes goo-goo ga ga
was there a point of you becoming a member if you are making a bad rep already

Back