Do you want 20% off a ps3 or wii?

FR. said:
The way to stop idiots like you from staying in the forum is for them o leave themselves. Bye, bye Wii&Ps3.

sorry, not going anywhere :D

Not until it leaves my entertainment center. That wont be until it breaks. It keeps my 5 year old niece and 8 year old nephew occupied when they are over here.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Not until it leaves my entertainment center. That wont be until it breaks. It keeps my 5 year old niece and 8 year old nephew occupied when they are over here.

So it hasn't broken yet? Way to contradict yourself yet again.

How am I contradicting myself? I said I wont change my name until my wii breaks and leaves my entertainment center. My wii has alot of problems, but it still functions. Or at least tries to.

Wii&Ps3 said:
How am I contradicting myself? I said I wont change my name until my wii breaks and leaves my entertainment center. My wii has alot of problems, but it still functions. Or at least tries to.

That's pretty much saying it's broken. So you've got some options here: you can change your name, leave this site alone, or JUST EXCHANGE YOUR WII when the opportunity arrives!

Ruman said:
That's pretty much saying it's broken. So you've got some options here: you can change your name, leave this site alone, or JUST EXCHANGE YOUR WII when the opportunity arrives!

Or he could give it to someone who wants one.....like ME >.>

I would buy the PS3 with the coupon and then sell it and get a Nintendo Wii with a whole bunch of games and accessories :cool: :D

Back