Does anybody know if MySims is gona be online?

MySims Online?
Heyaa. I was in EB the other day picking up SSX for Wii & 2k7 for 360 and I noticed they had the MySims display box up. The interesting part to this little story is on the front there was the Wi-Fi network symbol and on the back described how you can go online with your sims and interact etc. Can you guy confirm this? Thanks!

I recently interviewed EA about the game - I'll post the transcript soon - and the developer wouldn't come right out and say it, but made very clear to me that it is exploring an online component for MySims. The signage you saw only strengthens my belief that the game will have it. Oh, and on a side note, I've chatted with some third parties now who already have online components in their forthcoming Wii projects. It's coming, guys - Pokemon Battle Revolution kicks it off in the near future, but in the next six months you're going to start seeing a wave of third party games that take Wii online, too. Developers have had the online SDK for months now and the next wave of titles will incorporate it.
mattnquery2007_1169863954.jpg

-- Matt
Source: http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/772/772881p1.html I also like the look of MySims, especially if it will be online. I'm sure it will, just depends on what kind of functionality online... (Heck, even Elebits can share user created stuff - so I've hear...)

It's possible. I heard the Spores could be online. I can't picture this game selling as well without online features.

Wiiownu said:
I hope so, but if not animal crossing wii be. :)
Lol thats another one i'm looking forward too-

Back