Price drop on wii

Axtlar said:
read carefully, sir, I said in Mexico and in the Americas, but of course EXCLUDING the U.S. and I'm not stupid; the Wii has a lot to offer and it's worth more than 250 here in the US

I read carefully the first time, and I read it again. You said "all of the Americas." I don't know about South America, but both the US and Canada have the Wii at $250US. Mexico's price is something like $450US, but their video game prices are notoriously inflated and is NOT unique to the Wii.

While you may think it's "worth" more, the price of a console will never go up. The chance of the Wii's price dropping in the next month is pretty much nil, but it's still more likely than its price increasing.

pizzaluvr said:
'360 sold twice as much

and they won't have a price drop for at least a year or too

sorry i guess i should have said the wii has been the top seller recently.

Sovieto said:
most sold console, i wonder how many people actually believe this
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it still is competeting, and as of right now 360s start at only $50 more than Wiis

still comparing a year and a half of sales to 4 months... they would have to start selling... less then 450,000 a month worldwide to even slow down to the 360 speed.. right now they average over 1.25 million a month

i wanna see the numbers for the 360 for the first 4 months then ill decide whos doing better in sales...

pizzaluvr said:
'360 sold twice as much

and they won't have a price drop for at least a year or too
yeah but the 360 it`s been much more time in the market =S

ya 360 and wii are selling fine.. they wont drop price for a while.. if anyone drops it would be ps3..

Back