Does Goldeneye have any hacker/glitch problems?

WiiAssasin

The ride never ends
Dec 21, 2009
Kamos Guidepost
Wii Online Code
7912-1706-4691-2520
This is coming from someone that used to own The Conduit.

Are there any weapon merge glitches or spawn glitches? Seems like a good game so far.

i dont know if this qualifies, but i have noticed on my sniper rifle loadout with the extended magazine gadget my current clip would be reduced to one shot and the ammo that i have for it would increase by the amount that i lost, but only when i pick up ammo for it, it's really annoying and has cost me a few deaths. On the plus side it has helped me get the accolade for killing some one with the last bullet in a clip.

i dont know if this qualifies, but i have noticed on my sniper rifle loadout with the extended magazine gadget my current clip would be reduced to one shot and the ammo that i have for it would increase by the amount that i lost, but only when i pick up ammo for it, it's really annoying and has cost me a few deaths. On the plus side it has helped me get the accolade for killing some one with the last bullet in a clip.

I've had that happen with a lot of different guns. I pick up ammo, and I suddenly have one round in the gun, bit more to spare. I've died lots of times reloading because of that.

not really, the stauger does have a reload glitch that works in your benefit. You do it without noticing but when you run after reloading it still reloads.

when you run over a gun of a person you killed, yours should automatically reload without the actual action of reloading. has anyone else notice their play gets choppy when a hacker is playing? mine always ends up freezing when people are using level 56 weapons at level 10

When you runover a gun on the ground that's the same that you're using, you might lose some of the ammo in your clip or it might fully reload. I think it has something to do with the number of rounds you have left. If you're almost out, it will probably reload you. If you have a full mag or close to it, you'll lose a decent amount.

Others above have touched on this, but I've only noticed it when you use an high-cap magazine.

Back