Does the Nintendo Wii...

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
Does the Nintendo Wii needs a Memory card?

And if it does, what kind of memory card holds game saves?

And if it doesn't....nah the wii needs a memory card :eek:ut:

it has internal 512mb flash memory. You can use SD cards for extra memory. The internal memory has over 1000 save blocks. THe number of blocks a game save needs depends on the game.

you will only need a gamecube memory card to save GC games. Wii games save on the internal flash memory or SD memory cards, as Coldshiver said.

w00t that PWNS ABOUT THE WII!!!!!

IT HAS ITS OWN SAVING SYSTEM!!!

ShadowElliot said:

Very cool indeed. The only thing is that you cannot just bring your memory card over to your friends house and just plug in the memory card. But after all, the Wii is a TINY system. :D Might as well bring the whole thing. :D

I think it won't be a problem unless you plan on getting over 50 games.
If you can afford that, I don't think buying an extra memory card would be much of a problem xD

How about if your going to your friends house, use your SD card to copy from the nintendo wii to the SD. Clever huh :ihih:

Yeah, can you copy games from the system to the SD card? If so, that'd be so sweet, and a much lighter item to carry! :D

You can save your VC games onto your SD card. But you can't play it on a different Wii system, only yours

COLDshiver said:
You can save your VC games onto your SD card. But you can't play it on a different Wii system, only yours

Second Idea: The Wii box is small so you can carry it in a bag, YAY FOR NINTENDO!!!

Little is the new big.
Don't get any ideas. (pervert)

Coldshiver...I should have been more clear. I didn't mean VC games, I meant game saves from wii games. In other words, can I copy whatever game saves are on the flash memory onto an SD card to take to a friend's house or w/e?

Anyone else can answer that question?
Or wait till coldshivers come with a new reply.

ShadowElliot said:

Yet , so does the Xbox , are you going to w00t again ? Lol , just kidding.
And
Scuba Kid said:
Coldshiver...I should have been more clear. I didn't mean VC games, I meant game saves from wii games. In other words, can I copy whatever game saves are on the flash memory onto an SD card to take to a friend's house or w/e?
No , you can not but you can bring your Wii to your friends house and play there :)

Back