Does the Nintendo Wii...

So Wii game saves only save to the Wii's internal memory? That's patently ridiculous... If Nintendo wants to be serious about downloadable content, upgrades, and patches, they'd better start thinking about an external hard drive - 512MB won't last long, and SD cards are a premium $ in terms of storage.

No. Well, im not sure cause i dont jave a wii, go figure. I think you should be able to put your internal saves on a sd card, its only logical. Also, you will be able to save your games onto a sd card, not just to the internal memory. Why else would they even spend the time making sd capabilities if you couldn't.

Finally, external hard drives probably wont be a problem seeing as there are USB ports. So any USB device with storage should work. For all we know, you may be able to store you game saves on your Ipod!

its not that expensive i've seen 4gb cards on newegg for like $50 plus wii will most likely have an external usb hard drive attachement of some sort. Just don't buy official white cards that say wii and you can get them for pretty cheap.

ShadowElliot said:
Second Idea: The Wii box is small so you can carry it in a bag, YAY FOR NINTENDO!!!
I'm getting a free wii carry bag with my preroder so yeh

Anyhoo I'm still undecided wether I should get an SD card or not, has been it said that you can use USB Memory Sticks to save games as well??

Back