memory card?

it has internal and can support external (USB, SD card)

i personally will be saving for a 4GB/40GB external USB hard drive

SD is just a type of memory card. The Wii will have slots for your old GC memory cards - but it is likely that all new memory cards will be SD - so in a sense - the answer to your question is yes - The SD slot will support memory cards. I would be willing to bet that Nintendo will launch their own line of SD cards too. If they decide to use their current format from GC then the Wii supports those too. Time will tell. . .

phiggey said:
SD is just a type of memory card. The Wii will have slots for your old GC memory cards - but it is likely that all new memory cards will be SD - so in a sense - the answer to your question is yes - The SD slot will support memory cards. I would be willing to bet that Nintendo will launch their own line of SD cards too. If they decide to use their current format from GC then the Wii supports those too. Time will tell. . .
Thnax makes sense thanx:cool:

if you can use USB storage then ill be using my 10 gig HDD from my xbox (before i modded a 160 gig HDD in there ;) ) VIA a usb houseing thing

Usb Mass Storage

I think that i'll just plug my ipod into the usb drives and save my games on its hardrive. I have about 12 gigs that i don't need on it

NintendoFanatic said:
I think that i'll just plug my ipod into the usb drives and save my games on its hardrive. I have about 12 gigs that i don't need on it

now thats an idea NintendoFanatic but i always have the ipodn with me so that doesnt work:tard:

Back