Does this game get significantly better? I'm at the Goron mines.

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
Does it? I like the game, but I'm just not tottally in love with it yet. It has yet to give me the OoT feeling that I had while playing it. Does the game get better as the game goes on?

The game does get better, though personally I loved the goron mines. Give it some more time though, I don't remember Dodongo's Cavern being that apealing to me back in '98.

i think the fact that everyone played OoT first time round, makes this game seem like a newer version, as thats essentially what it is...

i think its awesome though, i need to find my collectors disc to play majora's mask though

this game gets so much better and better which each new dungeon. I ESPECIALLY loved the atmosphere of the second to last dungeon! I couldn't believe how long this game is either, I mean I heard about it being long but I thought they were just saying that. But no this game is LONG. I just did the straight core game, I didn't take a long time in each area, I just did what I had to do and went on to the next thing and it took me about 60 hours of total gameplay to beat the thing. I can't even imagine how long it would be if you worry about all the sidequests and everything!

Back