Does this game get more interesting?

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
I'm at the snow temple now, right after the part when you snowboard down the mountain. I'm waiting for the game to just open and and get more interesting. I feel like there isn't much interaction with anyone, and you're just by yourself most of the time roaming around and doing the usual temples.

Are there any side quests or big parts coming up? Is the best part of this game at the end? Everyone says it's such a great game, but I just don't have that same feel as I did when I played OoT.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. I really think it's a good game and I love the whole Zelda series to death, but I just am wondering what's in store for me as I continue the game.

IMO if I tell you stuff whats gonna happen ,its just gonna be spoilers and ruin the fun ,all I have to say is keep on playing. The game is freaking amazing. If I could I'd play the whole game again.

XLaw said:
IMO if I tell you stuff whats gonna happen ,its just gonna be spoilers and ruin the fun ,all I have to say is keep on playing. The game is freaking amazing. If I could I'd play the whole game again.
what do you mean if you could? and yes i think the game gets more awesomeer from there on, its a great game, and i love it! i catorgarize my games on a rack (idk why i wierd) from best ( at the top) to crapest (at the bottom) and twilight princess is at the top!

Back