DONT RUN WITH YOUR iPOD!!!!!

Frogger said:
Nhm, I'd keep movement restricted, it people are exercising, then having it on your wrist is going to affect it much worse than having it on your hips, which I do.

People are demanding to use their iPod everywhere, I mean, in the bath:

waterproof-ipod-lg1.jpg
Lol calling it 'Overboard.' How ironic.

Look for all of you who call apple a joke as paintballer staed ther ipod nanos'/shuffles do not use hdd's so they are suiitable for these type of activities
Now it is your own fault if you have a big mp3 player that has an hdd because at the end of the day you didnt check what it should and shouldnt be used for
and the person who said apple were a joke for selling armbands check what ipods they sell armbands for

I think the people at the Apple don't know what they are talking about. The iPod is fairly durable.

For me, I protect it by having a screen protector and a skin case.

But if you really want to be on the safe side, get the iPod Nano. That's what I have.

This is funny. I'm glad I have a flash drive MP3 player. My ipod bricked also, maybe it was from playing baseball and stuff with it in my pocket. Thanks for the info

Frogger said:
Nhm, I'd keep movement restricted, it people are exercising, then having it on your wrist is going to affect it much worse than having it on your hips, which I do.

People are demanding to use their iPod everywhere, I mean, in the bath:

waterproof-ipod-lg1.jpg

Haha, I listen to my iPod when I'm in the bath! I just don't put it in the water...

paintba||er said:
I fail to see how Apple could prevent this. The same thing will happen with any other HDD based MP3 player.

Thank god someone backs Apple on this forum!!

paintba||er said:
I can't be sure, but I don't think Apple actually makes any of the armbands, I think they are all just made by third party companies.

Nah we bought my mum an iPod and it's Apple that made the armband. But Apple only makes them for the Nano and the old Shuffles I think.

Back