Yeah disregard my previous post returned 360 for Wii

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Let's hear it for my game store manager friend, he called me today to ask if i was still interested and said why did you get one?
He said yeah i got one if you can come down here A.S.A.P, so i told him to give me a half an hour to return my 360 and i'll be right there so i ran like mad to return it, claiming it was a defect, which it kindo f was it froze on me twice in the menu screens alone and i got a full credit return then went to my game store and picked up the Wii with Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy,
a 2gig mem card, Lan adapter now i am truly happy, all night and day i felt like i settled with the 360 but now i'm thrilled.

wii1234 said:

Dzapper said:
good call

well i dont no about a good call (when i saw that i laughed too.) because these consoles are completely differnet, but if he likes playing games like the Wii all the time i would say good call, but if he also likes what xbox provides then i say you should save and get both consoles (like me i have *PS3* and getting the wii on christmas) so yeah.....hope you made the right decision!!?:smilewinkgrin:

Macmutt said:
Let's hear it for my game store manager friend, he called me today to ask if i was still interested and said why did you get one?
He said yeah i got one if you can come down here A.S.A.P, so i told him to give me a half an hour to return my 360 and i'll be right there so i ran like mad to return it, claiming it was a defect, which it kindo f was it froze on me twice in the menu screens alone and i got a full credit return then went to my game store and picked up the Wii with Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy,
a 2gig mem card, Lan adapter now i am truly happy, all night and day i felt like i settled with the 360 but now i'm thrilled.

My Xbox 360 also froze up. I then sold it and got a wii. Couldnt be happier.

lol yeah i love my name, but you wouldnt understand its a inside joke (a PS3 inside joke HAHA) Happy gaming to you also

PWNED lolz I love my Wii but I still want a 360 so i can play halo 3 and Assasin's Creed and some of those other games I cant play on Wii

Back