Dreamcast 2?

The secound time I used the humble rf socket (first was Mega drive)

Screw a Dreamcast 2, I want my god damn Shenmue III...Sega, you owe it to the fans!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

But yeah I love my Dreamcast, I still play it now and again. I play Shenmue I & II over and over because I want the thrid one so badly >:[

Hey hey hey, its time to make some CRAZY money, are ya ready? Here We Go!

<3 you Crazy Taxi

I've only just realised i've actually got quite a collection of DC games =/

i count 13 =)

Also why is the dreamcast box the biggest out of all of 'em? (and the most dusty *sneeze*)

Pic:

From Left to Right:
Vans Shoe Box, DS Lite (white), Wii, Dreamcast (very dusty =( ), Xbox 360 and beneath the 360 is my windows vista premium box

=S lol

Oh jesus I just remembered Jet Set Radio...that was incredible.

I love it.

It's been said alot on this site pertaining to the Dreamcast, but it's like Sega tried to take one step ahead of Sony/Nintendo. This step cost them alot...

the dreamcast 2???? ha ha ha. the wii is the dreamcast of the future. dreamcast was the wii seven years ago. i'm not slagging 360 of, no way. just saying as all.

Darkprinny said:
Was ! this one still is

Every body blames advertising
I blame all the game stores
There was a time when every one I went into first shelfs PSX then some ware at the back Saturn
Even the spotty sales kids where tellin people to buy the PSX

Touche - but at that time; and I was advised the same by the way, PSX not Saturn; Sega had an active policy of..well...not putting out any advertising apart from the odd bus shelter billboard poster and I think they also had 1 tv spot on at 3am UK time.

I bought every Sega system in sequence - Sega 32X and CD befalling the same fate as the Saturn. Sega slowly stopped advertising these innovative products, I guess as the MegaDrive was so successful then they thought that sales would just continue - I was the only one I knew with the above add-ons for the MD!

When the Saturn first came out you could buy on in all the big retailers but because no-one knew about it and as you said "Stores pushed the PSX" it's fate was sealed.

I only got rid of my Saturn due to the sound chip failing but I regret getting rid of it and the 35 games I'd collected over the years - it was well ahead of it's time in my opinion! It kicked PSX arse from here to Japan and back everytime!!

The ere of the Dreamcast was awesome, it stared for me when my cousin bought a Japanese Dreamcast a few months before it was released here

Rolex said:
Touche - but at that time; and I was advised the same by the way, PSX not Saturn; Sega had an active policy of..well...not putting out any advertising apart from the odd bus shelter billboard poster and I think they also had 1 tv spot on at 3am UK time

I saw loads of it
Then came the dreamcasts addverts and the football team sponsership
Then there was also sony fans clamin that tomb raider came out on psx first

I only got rid of my Saturn due to the sound chip failing but I regret getting rid of it and the 35 games I'd collected over the years - it was well ahead of it's time in my opinion! It kicked PSX arse from here to Japan and back everytime!!

<<Never got rid
I keep every console I get 60 games and counting

Darkprinny said:
<<Never got rid
I keep every console I get 60 games and counting

I take it you never leave the house [unless it's buy consoles and games then] :yesnod:

Not at the mow (not even for work)
Its June I tend to hate every thing in june

I enjoyed Tomb Raider more on the Dreamcast and if u are an IGN Insider on the ign.com site go to Dreamcast and you can download a Dreamcast 2 Wallpaper

Back