What Systems And Games Do You Want On The Virtual Console

Napalmbrain said:

I hate to say it but Nintendo is again... behind their competition. New controller style, yes, but they were a generation behind disc format adoption, online multiplayer, and now that consoles are getting 20 gig or better built-in HDDs, they best they offer is 512Mb of internal flash memory, which seemed decided on with game saves in mind but not the VC.

I would'nt mind gameboy games on the vc at all, master system would be cool, afterburner I think was on the master system plus they had the good version of double drago(the version like whats on xbox live arcade). As for games I want blaster master.

GB-GBA
Also Virtual Boy. The only good game is Virtual Boy Wario Land. It's actually fun.

I haven`t played it in about 5 years so I want Jet Force Gemini. Also, it could be cool if they`d sell GC games cheap on VC. Maybe even rework controls.

By this point I just want more priority on NES and SNES. The have the largest libraries and Nintendo should give us 1 of each of those each week. The TG-16 has less than 90 games! Yet Nintendo seems to be launching a TG-16 game each week.

Well i want atari 2600 games on the virtual console!!! But i wont buy them unless they are online atari 2600 games!!!

N64

Games:

Perfect Dark, GoldenEye 007, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie 2, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing

These all really all the games i want!

But their from Rare....Rare did say that their is a possibilty of these games ending up on the VC...but Microsoft would have to gain something out of it!!!!!

Back