Duct Tape Wallet.

It just looks SO tacky and horrible, maybe fun for little kids to make but like.. to actually use lol.. no way

@ Mushroomedmario
OMFG you idd not just say that

ANyway
YOu have just added to popular belief that america is full of extremely fat people who have nthing to do
Hence why they make these

if making duct tape wallets is cool, consider me miles davis.

lol...

seriously... i made one back when i was like 12. i also made a purse and some flip flops. i'm kind of a big deal :lol: . they were pretty sweet at the time. the flip flops were the only thing i ever used though. i think i made a book cover once, too, because our school made some rule that you had to use book covers for your text books so we wouldn't screw them up.

Im not saying that I am hopefully but
YOu think of a certain country
YOu see what pops into your mind first

i dont think its "tacky" at all unless its like a really bunk looking one that you made or got a knock off (fake) of.

otherwise, 180$ for in fashion vogue? uh....yeah id say that back then it was pretty damn cool. gucci FTW

wii_cammy said:
Im not saying that I am hopefully but
YOu think of a certain country
YOu see what pops into your mind first
LOL when I think of the UK I think of you guys' accent and start laughing my ass off. People probably think I'm retarded when I'm walking through a store and start laughing at something that says made in the UK or something.....

Which accdent
ENglish
Scottish
Irish
Welsh?
See you are probably thinking we are all like that and vice versa with america so there we have it
I proved it

and jill
The products must of cost $2 to make if its duck tape.....

wii_cammy said:
Which accdent
ENglish
Scottish
Irish
Welsh?
See you are probably thinking we are all like that and vice versa with america so there we have it
I proved it

and jill
The products must of cost $2 to make if its duck tape.....

any moron can go into home depot and buy duct tape, thats not my point. im proving fashion vs "being homeless" looking

and ya know something? gucci isnt an american brand :rolleyes: and one more thing, fashion is MUCH more advanced over seas than it is here. so where it might of been cool for us 2 years ago, it was already in vogue roughly 5 or so

youll learn when you get older

Back