Duct Tape Wallet.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
and one more thing, fashion is MUCH more advanced over seas than it is here.
haha that made my laugh. You made it sound like technology or something. I'm going to go cry because Im not fashionable :lol: :wink:

If you cant tell I'm a fan of style over fashion. What that means is rather then being 'fashionable' like everyone else, be known for your own style.

T-Shirts and Jeans FTW!

LevesqueIsKing said:
haha that made my laugh. You made it sound like technology or something. I'm going to go cry because Im not fashionable :lol: :wink:

If you cant tell I'm a fan of style over fashion. What that means is rather then being 'fashionable' like everyone else, be known for your own style.

T-Shirts and Jeans FTW!

lol its true though! maybe i watch too much E! in my spare time :sick: damn those hilton sisters!

anyways, im far from fashionable anymore now that its my own money to spend! forget it! haha. the only think i "splurge" on is my uniforms ugh

I've got a wallet that I got for Christmas about.....
4+ years ago.

It's got a zipper in it so you can put your change in it.

Duct tape feels... Duct Tape-y.

I've never made one...

The Loose Cannon: Im not sure whether you did not see my PM or chose to ignore it. Either way, I dont appreciate not getting a response.

i think it started with someone calling all americans fat lazy pigs. someone who spends a lot of time online and playing video games.

I'm still lost, and I'm american..When was this a phaze/cool? I must have missed it. No offence but it looks really trashy, almost disgusting.

^Then you probably think it wouldnt be cool to make duct tape purses either, huh? yes, my friend sold them to people in 8th grade.

DRMARIO said:
I'll have you know, America would be nothing without us!
We made your country what it is today!

And the word's 'Arse', an 'Ass' is a donkey.

You know, I don't mind most Americans, In fact, I know a couple, and write to them. But when certain American bloody pigs come out with things like that, it really pisses me off.

^
My occasional rant. It doesn't happen often.

I'm not saying any more on the topic, I don't want it to turn into a full scaled argument.
LOL I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I'm not saying anything against you guys, I just find English accents funny. Learn to laugh at yourself, I find it pretty funny that everyone thinks Americans are stupid, lazy, fatasses.

Back