E for All

Torchik

Woo! Sig Maker! ^_^
Yes! It's finally here! E for All starts today. Now, I know that a lot of people can't make it...*cough* Me...T.T *cough* But for those of us who can, please report how it is!! Videos, experiences, anything, ya can post it here! (Well, actually you might wanna put the videos in the video thread. ^_^) Remember you lucky ones who get to go, many of us less fortunate people who live in states like Missouri...T_T...are waiting for you to report! Let the experiences roll in! ^_^

Oh!! You're so lucky!! ^_^ Tell me how it is! I wanted to go sooooo badly, I was like "Can we go to LA for a few days?" And my parents were like "No." Have fun and bring back some videos if you can! ^_^

yehh. you are one lucky person.
cant wait to catch all the great video's and impressions from ign though.
but one problem.. what other wii games besides smash bros ,galaxy and MAYBE zach and wiki could we be exctied for???? i really dont know. maybe an anounncment of a headset, a new zelda??
ime sure nintendo has a couple of sercrets up there sleeves though. i mean, i bet smash bros could run the whole show by itself.
but what are you expecting besides smash bros and galaxy?

^Nintendo has tons of announcements in their arsenal:

Mario Kart
Kirby Wii
Harvest Moon Wii
Animal Crossing Wii
F-Zero Wii (WX)
Starfox Wii
Wii Music
Wii Fit

And many many more that I can't be bothered to think of.

Torchik said:
Oh, really? No wonder he hasn't posted yet...is it like every evening or does it just start this evening and keep going for the rest of the time?

I think it starts tonight in about 20 minutes. There will most likely be conferences like there were like E3. A images and video released throughout the weekend, until monday I think.

I'm jealous that I won't be able to play Brawl.

Oh well, I'll be more overjoyed when I finally play it this way.

i came back from E for all early today, to eat dinner. I can only post this for today, because my mom wants me off my laptop. I will post more tommorow around 7:00 for you guys.

FSA's own!!!!
and assist trophys are awesome!
Pit is a weird character. No offence to pit fans, but his moves are awkward.

Wreked said:
This was said by somebody on smashboards who played brawl hands on at e for all. He said in a phone interview that wolf is a alt costume for fox. I have no images or videos of this. The second video looks clost but no close enough. This is only a rumor, sort of.

And by numerous hands on impressions wavedashing is out along with wavelanding, brawl is all around slower, l cancelling is automatic, short hopping is out, fast falling is in, bowser is really good he will be top tier most likely, peach is heavier and her d smash is nerfed, fox is seriously nerfed.
This is incredibly shocking news imo.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Is this even possible? WDing and Landing out? That means air dodging is out...

L cancelling is automatic? I don't even know what this means, because we've seen people hit the ground hard after being hit.

SHORT HOPPING IS OUT!? That is my biggest hit right there, Falcon's game revolves around that.

You could have expected them to even out characters, however.

Its a whole new game yall. All new moves and terms for them. I guarantee you there is going to be something Nintendo didn intend to do in there..such as wavedashing.

And what do these people know saying Bowser will be top? Those chars are the demo's, theres a ton more. For all we know he might not have even been there.

Back