EB Games guys are cool...

ciaspy711

WiiChat Member
Apr 11, 2007
I've spent the last twenty minutes calling EB Games and Gamestop's, and I usually ask if they have any Wii consoles in stock, but the last call I made I said, "Do you have a Wii?" And the guy was like, "No." And all of a sudden I started cracking up and so did he... oman, I needed that. It made the frustrations of not finding a Wii more bearable.

One of the EB Games I called said to call back at around 11 tomorrow morning... do you think I'll have a good chance of getting it? This is the closest so far I've come to getting one...

11 TOMMOROW? You mean the day after? Yeah, the Wii is hard to find. I camped for mine. I took work off for a couple of days, and CAMPED> It was...Interesting. Thats one of the things that tie me with my Wii.

Yes it is worth calling because all the gamestop/eb's around me get their Wii's in with FedEx or UPS shipments, which come in around noon. Only downside is that because of this method, it is never a sure thing for the public.

I hope to dear god that you are successfull. I want to hear more of "I got one!" than "I need one!", so may the luck of all the gods shine down upon you.
And yes I am being deadly serious.

If you live in the US, then you can bet on April 23ish to find one. I got a "leak" Not tellin...

Tails McCloud~ said:
If you live in the US, then you can bet on April 23ish to find one. I got a "leak" Not tellin...

I'll believe it when I see it. I have little faith in rumor or corporate conglomerates. I think the article with that guy from Nintendo saying that he expects to see shortages for some time more accurate.

OK, I was just sayin. I DID have someone tell me that April 23ish was a BIG release date for some reason. Im going to buy another one for someone else when tha day comes.

tails is walking around wal mart, and is grabbed by the shoulder and pulled into the hunting aisle. A strange figure is looking him over, "your tails mccloud aren't you" "yes i am how did you know" "there's no time to explain,april 23 is a big release date and you must make that known to all wiichat members! the fate of the wii is in your hands, fairwell mccloud." and with a soft pop and then a poof,he diissapears into pure nothingness. TO BE CONTINUED!!!

scubasteve said:
tails is walking around wal mart, and is grabbed by the shoulder and pulled into the hunting aisle. A strange figure is looking him over, "your tails mccloud aren't you" "yes i am how did you know" "there's no time to explain,april 23 is a big release date and you must make that known to all wiichat members! the fate of the wii is in your hands, fairwell mccloud." and with a soft pop and then a poof,he diissapears into pure nothingness. TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Hahaha :D

Back