Ebay...!?

Seedhouse

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Nottingham/ Manchester
Wii Online Code
1700-3982-6914-0627
Hi guys, in my search for a Wii (trying to be patient and ring Game every morning! lol :sad: )

I've seen many a Wii on Ebay, but have hesitations due to the fact that a) probably won't get a receipt, and if I do, will it be a problem that it's not in my name!?, b) will it actually arrive at my house!? :eek:

Any advice at all?

It's just the uncertainty of whether there will be anything wrong with it, or that problems occur that worries me :sad:

i know that waiting sux (trust me i had to wait 2 months for mine) but its better to wait and get a quallity console thatn buy an overpriced one now that may be dammeged or worse

I bought my Wii on Ebay.

I made sure only to buy from people with 100% positive feedback.
Email them and ask for a receipt to be sent.
Make sure they use pictures from their own camera and not a pre made one taken form a website.
Look for someone local and then you can pick it up.

My brother found a guy selling 10 Wii's and he won it for £185 but we smelt something fishy fromn the go with 0 feedback, but he was in London so we knew he wouldn't get our money unless we could pick it up and the next day he was banned from Ebay.

Oh yeah mine arrived next day, still packaged, brand new, with a shop receipt, everythign worked fine.

Just wanted to let everybody know that Ebay can have its dangers, but when careful, i,e. when paying through Paypal and only buying from reputable sellers there is virtually no worry whatsoever. Yea, you may pay quite a bit more for a Wii right now, but the chance is very slim that there will be any problems with it. And, the last time I checked sellers are required to photo a copy of the original receipt along with the Wii in the item description. I have ordered many items through Ebay, and also sell a bit. They offer lots of protections, but of course there are many scam artists in the world as well. This is with most anything though.

hey if you really desperatly want one, ill sell you one.. i have the receipt too. Ill sell it to you for price plus 20 for shipping. PM me if interested, I have one extra I was gonna sell to my friend, but he hasn't came up with the money for like 3 weeks already, i guess his habbits catching up to him...

Back