emos!

iforgetpaswerds said:
r ther any emos/cutters on here if there are i allmost got cut by one today :wtf:

Please spell correctly, jeez and I'm 12.:nonod:

I'm not......:crazy:

Syntax said:
You will understand once you see the movie..

Back to your question..

Why would it matter if there are some emo people on this website..

LMAO! YEAHH, i saw the movie.. it was AWESOME. anyway..

[and no im not a cutter/emo]

I only hate the Emos that cut themselves....
Its so foolish, if you have a problem solve it...cutting yourself would be the ****ing opposite!
Its like Emos are taking over the world though :sad:

i hate emo kids im sorry but ya know what? your sister called and she wants her jeans back.....ugh

"omg i cut myself because i cant stand the pain, i did it on my wrist so everyone can see the bandage with that stupid heart triangle armband that i wear over it. then i go home and sit in my dark room writing poetry that makes no sense but its ok, i have a gf whos tripping on asprin right now- she gets me but no one else does"

i swear if my friggen kid (when i have one) grows up like one of those kids, ill kill em myself! hell ill GIVE them the knife (not a friggen lady bic razor with a moisture strip that makes a "papercut") ughhh!!

sorry that was my rant!!! :mad5:

mr_resi said:
Nice rant jill.

i hate them.

reminds me of the southpark episode where stan gets dumped by wendy and he goes to hang out with the "goth" kids and they call EVERYONE a "conformist" and say the worlds stupidest things? lmfao like "you have to drink coffee to be a non-conformist!"

thats probably one of my favorite episodes

Meh im with Alice cooper on this
They need a slap

I did go throw that phase at one point with out the cuting (dark days dont talk about)

But people that get all emo and want to die are fools that only ever think of them selfs
They should think how it effects those around them

I remember about 10 years ago, give or take, when "emo" first came out. It was actually a legitimate musical style, I guess we can thank Hot Topic and the like for ruining yet another genre. Anyways, The "emo" that's out now is crap. Cutting is a serious issue that people shouldn't make fun of. It has nothing to do with being emo. It's just that emo kids liked to latch onto it but I've known a lot of kids that have friends that cut or cut themselves and it's not about feeling sorry for yourself. It's about control. I really hope you guys understand that cutters out there really just need some control over any aspect of their lives. Of course that's a generalization.

Pssh.
It's all about shaving in the dark using mace and a rusty blade while afflicted with Parkinsons. Thats the good stuff.

I know this emo couple, their rather sad.

They keep cheating on each other just to get at each other and for the attention and drama of it all.

He once broke up with her because he liked this lesbian he'd been talking to on the internet :/ - Lol, her name was Yoshi :lol:

He even cuts himself on cam to her and stuff.

I'm pretty surprised they've lasted so long, been like 4 years now I think *shock face*

Back