endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

oh sweet! okay...let me finish eating real fast and then iwill be on...like 10/15 mins...how do we connect?

hey i am on...lets do this haha..how bout you open up the gate and i will travel to you

haha..this is so awesome...just wish there was a way to talk on here..ready to go?! see you down there!

haha..this is so awesome...just wish there was a way to talk on here..ready to go?! see you down there!
I was trying to go to the pirate ship on are dive. but i couldn't find it.

Could you see what i was writing with my pen on are dive ?

yeah i could see wildman...i was trying somehow to let you know that i could see...but i think i ran out of ink..haha...cause it wouldnt let me write back...do you only have a limited supply haha

yeah i could see wildman...i was trying somehow to let you know that i could see...but i think i ran out of ink..haha...cause it wouldnt let me write back...do you only have a limited supply haha
yes but every time you hit ok you can change color and go some more

oh...hmmm well i will need to play around with that...that may be the best way to talk on there haha....when you getting on next?

Hey All
I am a nubie for sure, still trying to figure out this FC thing. Really enjoy Endless Ocean, FC is 6022-4261-4972. I'll will register RADPAYNE, CATBILL AND WILDMAN in my machine and try to be on from 7:00 - 9:00 tommorow evening, if you guys dont mind.

Back