endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

Hey T, I just got the game so i am not sure if you have tried putting in us numbers or not. here is my blue world code...923565214602...try to put it in and see if it works..i will add you tomorrow and see if it goes through...later on

endless ocean blue world friend code

Hi everyone, If you wanna go swimming, I'm Aubrie ... friend code 4798-1735-9752

This thread was for the original game right?..

Anyway this is my Blue World code:
Endless Ocean: Blue World - 8856 5045 2000
Wii # 7839 3403 4956 2528

PM if you add me

hey aj, i added you last night...i also added your friend code so add me when you get the chance. do you play a lot? i havent picked up the game in quite sometime now so i would like to get back into it...and this was for the 2nd game i think...cause that is the one i have..but your code went through when i added you so it must work

hey facemuffin, is your endless code for the first game or the second one. when i tried to add you it didnt go through. let me know. later on

Hey Everyone
My name is Beau (Austraila) and I also just got the ENDLESS OCEAN games (1 and 2)
Im also a diver myself. I also just started making little diving docos.
I love these games so much and I would like to make new friends and go for a dive on any of the 2 games :)
My ENDLESS OCEAN friend code is: 6581-4052-8683
Hope to go diving somtime :)

Cheers
Beau

hey beast..check picked up my copy and dusted it off haha...ready to dive...let me know what days/times work best for you..by the way..is that your friend code for endless ocean 1 or 2? i only have the second one right now

Hey Turtleman

Good to meet ya mate. Im pretty much free all the time mate haha. So its up to you. Whenever your free :)
What timezone are you?
Well thats my friend code for the ENDLESS OCEAN 2 not sure about the first one but that doesnt matter rather dive on number 2 haha.

Now Im quite new so where do I start? Do I go straight to the gate and put in your code etc? Or is there other steps I need to take first?

Cheers
Beau (beast)

Hey turtleman
Hows it going?
Ive got a sore back at the moment so I can't do any real diving haha so why not do some diving on the wii with some new friends :)

my friend code for ENDLESS OCEAN 1 is :2991-6204-8954

and my friend code for ENDLESS OCEAN 2 is 6581-4052-8683

Hope to go diving soon

Beau

Endless Ocean dive buddy

Wii console#3052871491763815 EndlessOcean friend code is./6213 8563 3292

dive buddie

Hey friend

Im quite new to the gaming online. How do I add you onto my wii?
I go to the gate and I tried putting in your friend code but it comes up as "invalid". Am I missing some steps? haha

Beau

hey beast..i have been gone for a while but now back in action...i will add you tonight and keep it on to see if you long on. it is 340 right now in my time zone if that helps. have you had any luck..i havent been on in forever but i think you just add each others fc and then should be good to go from there..let me know when you are able to get on...if not today then send me amessage an we can try for tomorrow sometime..later on

Hey again

So you must be from America is that right? Ok Ill keep that in mind so I can time it right too haha.

So I sent THIS message at 10:10am here in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia so you should recieve this message at 6:06pm.
Does that sound right to you?

How can I add you?
Whats your Endless ocean 2 friend code?

Dive buddies

Hey Everyone
My name is Beau (Austraila) and I also just got the ENDLESS OCEAN games (1 and 2)
Im also a diver myself. I also just started making little diving docos.
I love these games so much and I would like to make new friends and go for a dive on any of the 2 games :)
My ENDLESS OCEAN 1 friend code is : 2991-6204-8954
&

My ENDLESS OCEAN 2 friend code is: 6581-4052-8683
Hope to go diving somtime :)

Cheers
Beau

Back