endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

Hey All
I am a nubie for sure, still trying to figure out this FC thing. Really enjoy Endless Ocean, FC is 6022-4261-4972. I'll will register RADPAYNE, CATBILL AND WILDMAN in my machine and try to be on from 7:00 - 9:00 tommorow evening, if you guys dont mind.
sorry i wasn't on last night I'll be on tonight and I'll get you added.

hey dk, i just added you..sorry for the delay...have been moving...but let me know when you are on and we can try to get a session in or something...later on

haha.....awesome..umm how about tomorrow sometime in the evening...that should work for me...just let me know

haha..just getting back home...let me know when you will be on again...i had to add you again...guess i didnt save it the first time...weird...later on for sure!

Hello, I've added everyone, feel free to add me as well. My gate is always open. I usually play evening around 5pm or later EST. 0680-7256-2370

Hello, I've added everyone, feel free to add me as well. My gate is always open. I usually play evening around 5pm or later EST. 0680-7256-2370
I added you have been on much but I'll be on line friday at 5:00 hope to see you guys

I didn't realise friend codes were so restrictive, US, Europe and Asia can't play together. So for all Europeans on Endless Ocean 2 my code is 9730-0160-6922 Richard

Back