endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

I just got through adding everyone above me! Wow, that took a while!
I would appreciate it if you could add me as well.
I just got EO yesterday and love it. I enjoy scuba diving in the real world and when I saw this I just HAD to have it!

My code is 5471-8175-4584

Later!
Micah

Hey you guys... just want to let you know that i added every single one of you in my friends list and add me up if you get the chance, its on my signature!

Planning on adding everyone over the next couple of days. I'v always been a shoot everything in site kind of gamer, but this is oddly relaxing and time just flies... more thereputic than first person shooting frustrations away with punisher and black

EO 2111-3007-3740

let me know if you add me weshould g a big group dive going if you can do that...

Kenji510 and bowyorang I'll add you later tonight. Looking forward to going diving. If you ever see my wifi connection open feel free to come on over, no invite needed. I leave it open a lot.

mark0708 I will add you also. You 3 make sure I'm on your lists :D. 4963-7689-3391

Anyone find the Coelacanths yet? Found mine yesterday along with the Great White shark and Comerson (sp?) dolphins (it's my partner now). My album's full too. Need to start being picky as I add and remove pics.

Last edited:
my friend code is:8675-3195-7722 Tell me if u add me im gonna add e v e r y o n e Ps: N a m e t o a d d me is: bre

Last edited:
sirgrim said:
Kenji510 and bowyorang I'll add you later tonight. Looking forward to going diving. If you ever see my wifi connection open feel free to come on over, no invite needed. I leave it open a lot.

mark0708 I will add you also. You 3 make sure I'm on your lists :D. 4963-7689-3391

Anyone find the Coelacanths yet? Found mine yesterday along with the Great White shark and Comerson (sp?) dolphins (it's my partner now). My album's full too. Need to start being picky as I add and remove pics.

Seen coelcanth and the dolphins, haven't seen the white shark yet. I'm quite disappointed with the storage capacity of the album. There are so many hard to find species that you need to keep pictures of but can't fit.

I'll add everyone I haven't added yet next time I play.

Skorp said:
Seen coelcanth and the dolphins, haven't seen the white shark yet. I'm quite disappointed with the storage capacity of the album. There are so many hard to find species that you need to keep pictures of but can't fit.

I'll add everyone I haven't added yet next time I play.

Have you gone diving at the ship and airplane wreck? That's where I found my Great Whites. They're huge, and that's a fun area to go diving. It's in the far south-east of the map right next to the open sea.

My whale encounters take up a good portion of my album, and I find it hard to toss some of the beautiful pictures from those sets. Some of the pictures look almost real. I have two of a firefly squid where it's glowing and not glowing. They're beautiful little fish.

My Endless Ocean Friend code is 4919-0132-7343. Please PM me if you add me, and I will do likewise.

sirgrim said:
Have you gone diving at the ship and airplane wreck? That's where I found my Great Whites. They're huge, and that's a fun area to go diving. It's in the far south-east of the map right next to the open sea.

My whale encounters take up a good portion of my album, and I find it hard to toss some of the beautiful pictures from those sets. Some of the pictures look almost real. I have two of a firefly squid where it's glowing and not glowing. They're beautiful little fish.

Still have a lot of the northwest area unexplored. I tend to throw out my whale pictures because its so hard to get in front of them to get a good shot. Granted I have a few good ones. I'd rather keep pictures of zoomed in fishies cause those are hard to find again if you need a picture.

Haven't been to the ship or airplane wrecks yet. Looking forward to it, but waiting to do it with someone else. Don't wanna explore everything and then not have something to explore when I finally get to dive with someone.

Fun tip, if you go diving with a friend they'll find the tiny fish you have to zoom in for and squeak at you. Makes it easier to find alot of the small stuff. Still having trouble finding another yellow boxcar (juv) to get a picture of, wish I'd taken one the first time around.

My Endless Ocean code is 8345-7327-5274.
I would love it if anybody who wants to would add me. PMing me to let me know so I can add you back would be helpful.

Mark, I really would like to but I'm kind of studying for an exam I have at 9am, will definitely dive tomorrow or the next day though, sorry man.

Something's wrong here, I'll get back to you in a minute Mark. Sorry.

Sorry about that. Someone tried spoofing my wii's mac address, my network picked it up and locked the place down. I'll be there in a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back