endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

i just got the game tonight and will be on for a while my friend code is
6383-8100-5701 let me know if you add me and give me your friend code and i will open my gate or travel just let me know.

Hi all! Just got endless ocean and really looking forward to diving with someone. My FC is:

7470-4924-4214

PM me or reply letting me know that you added me and I will add you back.

Be well, all!

Alright people, i added everyone in my friends list like i said and just added Wisdom1, Polter5 and Etherealmu to my list!

My wii code is 2412-7402-3090 i will be on right now and again round for or five

my endless ocean code is 2412 7402 3090

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm new. I would like diving buddies. Any takers.
My friend code is 0157-4984-2223

Last edited:
From the boat, walk up to the front of the boat and look for a "gate" sort-of. Click on it, and you're given a few options. Try to familiarize yourself with those 4 different buttons. One of them (the third one), I think it says "Confirm friend code" is where it displays your friend code. The last button says something like "Friend Roster" and that's where you can add friend codes of other people.

Hope this helps.

let me know if anyone puts my code on their game so i can put you on mine.my code is 4759-3234-4214. Ill check back later and will dive later tonight. hope to dive with some of ya. thanks.
justin

Back