English Premier League Transfer thread

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
All of you who follow the Premier League can talk about the summers transfers here.

(I really need someone to talk about this stuff with!)

First! I'm excited to inform all of you that Spurs have signed Younes Kaboul from Auxerre, our 3rd signing so far.

PS_spurs_signings.jpg

Manu really needs some great young players. Scholes and Giggs are aging, and they need some fresh talent.

manufan15 said:
Manu really needs some great young players. Scholes and Giggs are aging, and they need some fresh talent.
obviously u ain't seen the players we signed at the start of the summer!

Nani 20 years old Winger
Owen Hargreaves 26 years old Defensive mid
Anderson 19 yeaars old Attacking Midfielder, Winger, Striker
and we nearly got tevez..

i can see us player 2 2 2 4

Last edited:
Yea isn't Man U getting Tevez? I dunno what happened with that... Anyone tell me?

And we need Rooney, Mrs Froggy! :(

Nani would have been an excellent addition to the Spurs squad. Well done Man U for signing him.

Would have also loved to have signed Fernando Torres but we haven't got that sort of money yet.

If Liverpool can sign a couple more players of his quality, they will be challenging for the title once Man U's oldies leave.

Henry isn't as good as he once was. Arsenal's best player now is Fabregas. All the rest are average in my opinion but I am biased.

Berbatov to be top scorer 07/08!

tevez is only on loan...

chelsea got... ben haim, pizzario, possibly sidwell, and maluda by the looks of it. there also hunting down chimbonda as well as alex..

Liverpool got torres as well as some new keeper i don't know..

And any england fan wouldn't want Rooney to move, seeing as how they have pretty much captured his talent and he has grown so much under the supervision of the united staff.

i'm sorry to say but liverpool won't challenge united with rafa there..
he is a good manager off the pitch, on the pitch he is such an idiot.. he lost liverpool the chance at the CL. keeping zenden on! infact putting zenden on in the first place! he was a good palyer 4/5 years ago, not any more.

Last edited:
Gaz said:
obviously u ain't seen the players we signed at the start of the summer!

Nani 20 years old Winger
Owen Hargreaves 26 years old Defensive mid
Anderson 19 yeaars old Attacking Midfielder, Winger, Striker
and we nearly got tevez..

i can see us player 2 2 2 4

I know those three transfers... but Tevez!?? Is that true?? Wow, he really is a great player for Manchester. Anyway, Man Utd have the best team in the FA so far. Obviously Ronaldo will get better in this season to come, just like he always does in every season. Nani is the best player to replace Ryan Giggs, but hey that's Ferguson's decision.
And we are going to see more goals in this season for Man Utd, with Rooney and Anderson side by side...

Scholes is getting tired though...

demonflair said:
I know those three transfers... but Tevez!?? Is that true?? Wow, he really is a great player for Manchester. Anyway, Man Utd have the best team in the FA so far. Obviously Ronaldo will get better in this season to come, just like he always does in every season. Nani is the best player to replace Ryan Giggs, but hey that's Ferguson's decision.
And we are going to see more goals in this season for Man Utd, with Rooney and Anderson side by side...

Scholes is getting tired though...
thats why we got hargreeves.. moving carrick into a more attacking role, which he has proved he can play and no doubt scholes will help improve his game.

Gaz said:
tevez is only on loan...

chelsea got... ben haim, pizzario, possibly sidwell, and maluda by the looks of it. there also hunting down chimbonda as well as alex..

Liverpool got torres as well as some new keeper i don't know..

And any england fan wouldn't want Rooney to move, seeing as how they have pretty much captured his talent and he has grown so much under the supervision of the united staff.

i'm sorry to say but liverpool won't challenge united with rafa there..
he is a good manager off the pitch, on the pitch he is such an idiot.. he lost liverpool the chance at the CL. keeping zenden on! infact putting zenden on in the first place! he was a good palyer 4/5 years ago, not any more.

Liverpool signed some random bulgeria players for the hell of it and bought stockports 14 year old keeper:lol: he must be something special

I don't think liverpool will challenge for the title to be honest, they had their glory days, but united now have the best youngsters such as ronaldo and nani for when gigg's and scholes leave.

Tomorrow we will likely to buy tevez, it was ment to happen within 48 hours:)

The FA may block the potential Tevez move to United if they are not certain the cash will go to West Ham.

Tottenham have the best young players in the Prem.

Lennon
Huddlestone
Dawson
Bale
Defoe
Bent
Jenas
etc.

Spurs are the place to be now with the likes of Berbatov, Bale, Zokora turning down Man U, Chelsea etc. to come to us.

No one can deny we have come on in leaps and bounds under Martin Jol from a mid-table team to a team which has turned the big four into the big 5 and are pushing for a Champions League place.

Last edited:
Back