English WiiChat meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LevesqueIsKing said:
This is a good idea. I wish the US was as small as Britain :( But not really...

I'm down with that if you can swing by Dayton.
come to north olmsted's mall and we could awkwardly hang out!

idjut said:
how is it that i've been seeing allot of british use feet as a measurement... is it common?... thought you would've said 15 meters... :)
as common as the night is dark.... seeing as how distance is measured in miles / yards / feet in the uk.

I just mesure it thusly
Very close by
Close
Over there
Far away
Miles away

I'd be up for it, if you were a little closer!
I'm from West midlands, if i drove to Manchester it's only be worth it if I crashed @ some place too, because half the day would be gone getting there and coming back! Plus i got a MONSTER appetite, one time i ate, 32 slices of pizza @ pizza hut, It'd be cool if we all just linked up for a buffet, and then went to your place to chilll?
I are you from Manchester?

Last edited:
It maybe me on my own here but with all my stuff I never let people sleep over
Plus it looks stragne when theres more than me here

What about the Welsh =]

I think you should organise it for some event. Like 'doc and Frogger meeting at the culture event. Would be more relaxed and stuff then. Plus I doubt many parents would let their kids go somewhere to meet a bunch of people from a forum. The event could be a 'cover'.

On a forum the boyf goes to a lot of people on there were going to the same concert (Tenacious D in Manchester, the one we went too ^_^) and they all aranged to stay at the same hotel. It could be something along the same lines as this..

Gaz said:
as common as the night is dark.... seeing as how distance is measured in miles / yards / feet in the uk.
that's messed up...do cars speedometers read in MPH or KPM...?
i've been to canada a couple times and all i thought i saw/heard was metric system.

idjut said:
that's messed up...do cars speedometers read in MPH or KPM...?
i've been to canada a couple times and all i thought i saw/heard was metric system.

Canada =/= England...

:lol::lol:gee. thanks for geography lesson... please create more engilsh lessons too, brawny

Canada made a clean break to metric while England and the United States are just moseying over to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back