English WiiChat meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRMARIO said:
And emma, You think I do trains? I rarely do public transport. You always end up sat next to someone smelly.

EDIT:
I think a load of us should meet up at a culture event in liverpool.

...Gee thanks.

Brawny said:
:shifty:

Care to make a hand delivery for me, Lewi?
What the hell do you mean? In fact, do I want to know?

Frogger said:
I have an early bus, so I'm there at like 8:30 doing nothing, my lesson is at 9.
[WARNING]I probably will see you then![/WARNING]
I usually get in for around half 8 if I get the train that I aim to get. I start at 9 though as well.

Britain might be small but we're all too lazy to go more than 10 miles from home. Really, I've only been to England once or twice and I nearly died of boredom during the car journey. Are there ever any video game based events in Britain, preferably North Britain?

I could send...something...to you, and you could give it to her on a Thursday.

Nothing dirty was meant!

Brawny said:
I could send...something...to you, and you could give it to her on a Thursday.

Nothing dirty was meant!
Ah yeah that was my second thought. Could you not just send it to her? I could be willing to take part, as I'm very curious to know what it is!

Spinty said:
Britain might be small but we're all too lazy to go more than 10 miles from home. Really, I've only been to England once or twice and I nearly died of boredom during the car journey. Are there ever any video game based events in Britain, preferably North Britain?

Sup spinty, there's plenty of gaming events going on:
http://www.multiplay.co.uk/
I just depends which one's obviously the PC gaming events are the biggest, But the Wii is only going to get it's first proper online games 2moro, MOH heroes 2. When the multiplayer games pick up, we'll see plenty!

Brawny said:
I cannot send it directly to her door, too risky :shifty:
Now I'm VERY curious to know what it is! There's several possibilities in my mind, based on various information that I know of.

Oh, you'd definitely throw up if you saw what was in it. XD

Nahhh, even little things would be too risky...her mum cannot find out, you see.

Brawny said:
Oh, you'd definitely throw up if you saw what was in it. XD

Nahhh, even little things would be too risky...her mum cannot find out, you see.
I guessed that her mum couldn't find out (and immediately thought of underwear), but now I'm intrigued given that I'd definitely throw up if I saw what was in it! Is it cheese related? I bet it is!

I just eyed up the Babybels in the fridge but opted for cheese and onion Squares.

It's a different sort of cheese.

I haven't bought anything for V-day. But come the end of April, I might hit you up if you're willing.

I think that's exactly the kind of cheese I was talking about!

But yeah I guess I'd be willing to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back