English WiiChat meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0n said:
A UK meet would be :cool:

It's a shame you guys aren't a bit older then we could meet at a nice pub or something :)

I'll keep checking on this thread see how the numbers go

<< is 28

But alass
I dont like crowds

But worth it!

Kiss, OffSpring AND Lost Prophets. I really really want to see the three of them so it will be worth it if I've never heard or don't like anyone else there at all =]

EMA's anyone? (No not Education Maintenance Allowance : /)

surfinrach90 said:
But worth it!

Kiss, OffSpring AND Lost Prophets. I really really want to see the three of them so it will be worth it if I've never heard or don't like anyone else there at all =]

Lame, THE Offspring and Lostprophets, seen them both already. ;)

Probably pretty cheap, like 15 quid if you booked early. But you would obviously want a return, so I'd say around £50. Of course, you may find a good deal.

Here I declare my detestation of all of you. I'D NEVER BE ABLE TO GO D=

Emma, hurry up and learn to drive a big white ford van and pick me up:nonod:

Just to clear things up, I never intended to actually meet at my (or anyone elses) house. I would not be stupid enough to let people I have never met into my house :lol:

*Checks under bed for Prinny's*

I was talking about hiring out a hall or meeting at a big event. Obviously it doesn't have to be for Wii gaming.

It would probably be better to just hang out.

FRuMMaGe said:
Just to clear things up, I never intended to actually meet at my (or anyone elses) house. I would not be stupid enough to let people I have never met into my house :lol:

*Checks under bed for Prinny's*

I was talking about hiring out a hall or meeting at a big event. Obviously it doesn't have to be for Wii gaming.

It would probably be better to just hang out.

I met someone online on Sunday, he spent the day at my house. Really, not that bad.

Everyone would come running if we get to see you use poi and do flippy things. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back