English WiiChat meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singhson said:
I know, that was cheesy, but i gotta try.

Like a greggs cheese and ham pasty
Try one now at your local greggs

Mention my name to get NOTHING for free apart from a strange look

LOL, maybe i will, lately i've been cutting down on my chippy trips, i'm trying to go healthier but not healthy, so i'll feniately pay Greggs a visit, they're much healthier than the chippy.
I love chip sandwiches though, they're well nice, I made an attempt @ mexican for me and my sisters on saturday, it was pretty neat:

Tortilla chips from ASDA, x2 Nacho cheese, x2 chilli flavour's
Salsa: x1 peeled plum tomatoes, a little corriander, onions and lots of green spice's, stuck em all in the frying pan, waited for the onions to go gold, then added the tomatoes mixed with corriander
Then layed all the chips on some massive 17inch plates spread the salsa over them, then grated the Mozzerella cheese, and stuck in te over for about 10 mins.
Proper easy, proper cheap, proper tasty, and it was enough for all four of us!
I'm looking for some other topping though maan, I heard Americans use some stuff called "refried Beans", other than that any one got any good ideas?
I'm gonna start a thread on this too!

Dont diss chippys

They took down my fave one (It has been there for over 30 years) and im still a bit peved off about it
I knew the owner
Damn it
this area regenaration is spiolin the look and feal of Manchester

Singhson said:
Gregg's is the place to be, full stop.
Is this meet up thing happening then or what?
Frogger, your even dumber than i thought, how could you meet someone off the net @ your house?
Either you know Kung fu, then it's OK, or your just desperate?

HAHAHAHAHA.

Matt's just my friend, I knew exactly who he was, and I know people on the internet like to target little kiddies who can't spell, see, yourself. I met his mum, she drove up here, and she's really nice, she went out to a restaurant with my mum, she liked Liverpool so much so Matt can come once a month, don't know if Adam will be too keen on that though. :p

I'm meeting Lewi too.

And another thing, I'm still alive, and already have a boyfriend, a freaking wonderful boyfriend at that.

You're an 11 year old who has a twisted view on the internet.

Frogger said:
HAHAHAHAHA.

Matt's just my friend, I knew exactly who he was, and I know people on the internet like to target little kiddies who can't spell, see, yourself. I met his mum, she drove up here, and she's really nice, she went out to a restaurant with my mum, she liked Liverpool so much so Matt can come once a month, don't know if Adam will be too keen on that though. :p

I'm meeting Lewi too.

And another thing, I'm still alive, and already have a boyfriend, a freaking wonderful boyfriend at that.

You're an 11 year old who has a twisted view on the internet.

LOL, so like i said, your desperate, you couldn't pay me to meet a single person off the net!

Singhson said:
LOL, so like i said, your desperate, you couldn't pay me to meet a single person off the net!

How the hell am I desperate? You twat. If I'm that desperate I'd find someone a liiittle bit closer rather than waiting a year to see them, commitment and desperation are quite obviously different things, child.

Im desperate

For a slash (Not the guitarest)

wowowowowowowowowowow

This kid is speaking so stereotypically its killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back