English WiiChat meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A UK meet would be :cool:

It's a shame you guys aren't a bit older then we could meet at a nice pub or something :)

I'll keep checking on this thread see how the numbers go

Singhson said:
It's mph in the UK btw!

Frummage forget it maaan, there's too few UK people round and too spread out.
DRMARIO, what are you on about, detesting?

Hello frogger!:ihih: wanna join the darkside, or are you too goody goody?

She's definitely too goody goody. xD

i0n said:
A UK meet would be :cool:

It's a shame you guys aren't a bit older then we could meet at a nice pub or something :)

I'll keep checking on this thread see how the numbers go
UK members are so lucky! i hope all of you can get together! :yesnod::yesnod:

idjut said:
UK members are so lucky! i hope all of you can get together! :yesnod::yesnod:

Getting games like a century later, so lucky!

I'd be prepared to go to Manchester, that is if Jack is prepared to sit with me on a train for that long.

Oh, poor Jack. >_<

We do not have trains...Even with all the Ohioan members, they're still freaking far away.

Brawny said:
We do not have trains...Even with all the Ohioan members, they're still freaking far away.
i'm from Ohio :yesnod:
... England is about the size of Louisiana... which isn't as big as the midwest/west states

EDIT: AmTrack is a train network... just not very prominent, like Greyhound Buses... people save a bit of money compared to flying..

Last edited:
...riding their network and going out of your way is why Amtrack and Greyhound is so cheap. :p
i love cedar point... but i don't even have my permit, yet.

Would we really have to go to Manchester? I hear Liverpool is better suited.

i0n said:
It's a shame you guys aren't a bit older then we could meet at a nice pub or something
Indeed.

What is this Liverpool culture event?

Lewi T said:
Would we really have to go to Manchester? I hear Liverpool is better suited.

Indeed.

What is this Liverpool culture event?

Iunno, he hasn't decided, because he's a moron and can't go to Liverpool on any other random day. Actually Lewi, I could meet you tomorrow.

Frogger said:
Iunno, he hasn't decided, because he's a moron and can't go to Liverpool on any other random day. Actually Lewi, I could meet you tomorrow.
It's a date! Only joking [Brawny]. I'd have to wait around because I finish at 10 and you don't walk through there until like 12 or something, if I remember correctly.

Lewi T said:
It's a date! Only joking [Brawny]. I'd have to wait around because I finish at 10 and you don't walk through there until like 12 or something, if I remember correctly.

I have an early bus, so I'm there at like 8:30 doing nothing, my lesson is at 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back