Error code 51330 & Endless loops!

Clay Smith

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2008
My Wii has been working fine up untill about an hour ago, i have been playing SSBB perfectly fine, perfectly lag free (against my friends) and life was good. That is... untill my internet connection broke. It just all of a sudden stopped working for no reason. I have gone to the nintendo support website (support.nintendo.com) and it just keeps sending me in loops, i click what is happening to me, try the things it says, then it says "if it still does not work, click here" but when i "click here" it sends me to more internet things, and when i do everything there, it says "if it still does not work, click here" but when i "click here" it sends me back to the FIRST site i was at, and it just keeps going in circles. I was wondering if anyone could help me that had this problem before or if anyone could give me a phone number of someone i could call and physicly speak to (it probably wouldnt work anyway, it would just be some guy in india that i wouldnt be able to understand)

Thanks in advance, Clay Smith

Isn't that microsoft with the guys in india you can't understand. Or wa sit dell... Anyway here 1-800-895-1672. If you live in the U.S.A call that number for wi-fi connection support. If you dont go live in the U.S.A type in nintendo.com in uyour url bar and select your country. than scroll down to the bottom of the page and click contacts.

I have to say, i thank you much for that number. The person was actually based out of America and not India. Apparently i just have to try what the website says 3 times to make my wii work. I ended up just having up unplug the router (for the 3rd time) but it makes me happy that i can go own my friends in SSBB now! Thank you so much for returning meaning back to my life! JK (or am i o.o?)

disturbed said:
Isn't that microsoft with the guys in india you can't understand. Or wa sit dell....
I couldn't resist....

157-1.gif

Back