escape the bedroom

how do we even know that this game is fake anyway? didn't motherbrainrulez say that he beat it? i know he said that. here's the quote:

motherbrainrulez said:
i completed this ages ago all i remeber is you stand by the alien painting and you do something with the laser or something

????

Stick.......at right side of bookcase
Video........ on top of bookcase
Paper........ in bin
Gun...........under pillow
Ball..........bookshelf middle shelf between books
credit card........on top of alien picture (left hand side)
knife............bookshelf

Open picture with knife, then shoot with gun to get pandoras box, then put video casette in player, click on the screen then a hand comes offer it the credit card it wont accept so shoot it with the gun you get the key click on to the ceiling then hit with the stick to make ninja appear, click on him then give him the ball he gets abducted but leaves a kick ass gun on the floor.......

open box with key type in 099 then look out the window and shoot alien with kick ass gun, you get a note saying 'im your father, you have permission to leave' place the permission to leave note on the keypad thinggy beside the door.
the door now opens! errr im stuck now! cannot seem to leave the room!

i have not tried other codes yet

Last edited:
I got the stick...no ball though.

EDIT: got the ball

EDITx2: Now I am stuck with the door open too.

EDITtree: Gave up

Last edited:
I think that now we have the door open, the game is finished... But don't fret, there are three more here:

http://www.fasco-csc.com/index_e.php

They are IQ tests. Crimson room - 0-6 items Dumb, 6-8 items Below Average, 8-10 items Normal, and escaping the room Above Average.

I have escaped all three but they are pretty hard. I'm a geek...

Last edited:
Sam_Harris said:
How did you get the door open!!:yikes:
There is a simple walkthrough right above my post.

oh hey didn't read all the post
@Dan99iel yeah I have been playing heaps of escape the room games the Japanese ones are the best!

Back