Are you the older or the younger sibling?

Frogger

God Complex
Feb 16, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Wii Online Code
9156-1265-6763-2556
Hhaah, Photo Album's derailing quite a bit, need a new thread for that *cough.*

So this thought came into my mind when I thought how stingey my little sister was because she wouldn't kill a spider in my bedroom, right now, and I won't sleep with it in my room, even though I clearly do everything for her.

...And I will get to bed in a minute, just, uhm, wait for it to have a heart attack or something.

So are you the eldest or youngest? Because I'm the oldest, and it annoys me quite a bit with all the crap I have to plough through before her, and I mean the whole family, every single one of my cousins are younger than me, so I have to stand there and act responsible, even though I can't do anything that's domestic.

And if you're the middle child you can join in... I suppose... Not like anyone pays attention anyway. :p

I'll post something bigger later. You should be happy I've actually posted a thread for once. ._.

I'm the older child, and I to think my sister got it easier then I did. Simple things like I could only watch certain programs when I reached a certain age, yet she could watch them any time. Just small things like that tend to add up over time.

Eagles said:
I'm the older child, and I to think my sister got it easier then I did. Simple things like I could only watch certain programs when I reached a certain age, yet she could watch them any time. Just small things like that tend to add up over time.
yeah same here actually.

I'm the youngest out of 3.(both are brothers)

It kind of sucked as a kid at times but now it doesn't really matter because I'm the only one who still lives at home.

Last edited:
I'm youngest. Mum stull introduces me as "her baby", despite me being 22.

I think whatever position you're in, there's always bad things and good things.

For example, older brothers and sister sometimes bully their younger siblings. Also, people don't take you as seriously when you're the youngest. Plus, if you're older siblings are successful, you're obligated to be successful too.

I'm the older sibling.

My sister has kinda morphed into me, pretty good at comebacks now..that sort of thing.

Bugs me to death though on the littlest things, like if I am talking to a girl on MSN or something its instantly a new girlfriend. I just tell her I wish :lol:, then it leads to more comments like "Oh Brandon, you wish she was your girlfriend".

She also tends to hog the computer a lot, and is on it more than I.
Which is rather strange considering the time I spend on it.

Being older though has its good stuff, getting to do more, not getting in trouble for little things.

Shes a handful sometimes, but I love er'.

I'm the youngest.
I have two sisters, one is 5 or 6 years older than me.
The other is 22 minutes older than me. Identical (though she has a longer head, bigger nose and is uglier) twin.

Last edited:
I used to be the youngest. Until the 23rd of October last year.
Brianna was born on that day which put me in the middle.
My older sister is currently 21.
And while growing up, whenever she was living with us, we got along well. It's fun to be with her, she's silly.
Brianna is a quiet baby. So far I'm lucky, hopefully Brianna won't be annoying when she is older.

A 21 year difference between oldest and youngest.>_>

Back