meeting girl for first time!

Hmmmmmm....meeting
a girl on Wiichat, Im not reading 4 pages so I dont know whats going on so, yeah.

wowzers. is it just me are in that one picture does it look like she has a tiny neck?

yeah same. pot too.

and....

[jenov] THAT SIGGY IS SO CUTE MY MONITOR JUST SPONTANEIUSLY COMBUSTED.

no, that's a lie. it didn't. but it should have. you two = adorkable.

LOL, i sayy adorkablee. it's more like a girly word though. but i guess guys can use it too. x]] anyways.. yeahh.. they are pretty adorkablee. :]]

..makes me jealous. lol jkk

:thumbsup:

Congrats Man...

I Love Your Sig As Well Jenova!
Perfect For You Two... ;)

Just been reading through the thread and all i can say is
Well done man! :thumbsup:
You 1 lucky mo fo :D

If only i could find a girl that doesnt cheat or lie, Anyone?? :D

Glad I decided to check back up on this. I haven't been on in a while. I'm happy for you guys. I just got back from a vacation in the Dells and got some action from a girl I met. She started the conversation by yelling "You have a nice butt!" from down the hall..... well anyways I still wish I had a serious relationship.

Last edited:
nivlac_rebuats said:
Glad I decided to check back up on this. I haven't been on in a while. I'm happy for you guys. I just got back from a vacation in the Dells and got some action from a girl I met. She started the conversation by yelling "You have a nice butt!" from down the hall..... well anyways I still wish I had a serious relationship.

nice, since im a bball player, girls tend to yell "your butt looks cute in those shorts" or something along those lines. but im just 15, so i decided to go with the serious girlfriend.

The girl I made out with at the Dells left her home phone number on my cell. That is the only way I can contact her. But the thing is should I call it?

nivlac_rebuats said:
The girl I made out with at the Dells left her home phone number on my cell. That is the only way I can contact her. But the thing is should I call it?
Well if you really like her and want to get to know her better then I would say yes. If it was just a fluke and you kissed and didnt feel a conection then no. If its a booty call then thats your own business mister lol.:lol: Seriously if you felt something call her. You dont want that shoulda,coulda,woulda on your mind.

Yeah, if you liked her, DEFINATELY call her. xD
And WOW, I can't believe this thread got so many replies. o_o I guess it's pretty interesting. Then again, if I was reading it I would be interested too. xD;; And to the people who commented on my sig, thank you very much. ^^

hmmmm..... I dunno I tend to have a little something with a girl but then it just fades away before it gets serious so I dunno if it is worth it. And for some reason I want some feedback on my Mii Profile.

Last edited:
Back