Europe and Austraila to get online before U.S.

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Europe will be able to play mario strikers online on May 25th

http://gonintendo.com/?p=15517

and as most people know, Austrailia will get strikers online on June 7th. I personally find it weird that the U.S. would get it last. Plus, our first game will be pokemon, and theirs, Super Mario Strikers. Does anyone else find this a little weird that the U.S. is getting online one month to 18 days after Austrailia/Europe?

yaay! we need more games online...i would like some games that would keep me interested for hours, like Mortal Kombat...HOW IS THAT NOT ONLINE??!!

If thats true then i'll be getting that launch day, then beating everyone on wiichat :D

Im probly gna get mario strikers jst to play online ... its gna be awesome ... and euope getting it early = yay !!! lol ... i hpe an online FPS cms out on Wii tht would be amazing .... :smilewinkgrin: The Wii's futures looking gd !!!

its good that europes getting something before the us for once

nice article, cant wait personally, never took a console online before but looking forward to playing the world on the wii

So then you have to have the Nintendo Wi-Fi thingy on your computer to be able to go online?

you cheated me lol....... Damn man. i just post it 20minutes after you and i went around checking to see if it was posted yet.... all dat looking and i still miss your thread

fisher5499 said:
So then you have to have the Nintendo Wi-Fi thingy on your computer to be able to go online?

good quesion... if u do, then i better go order one!.... anyone know if u have to have this for online?

Finally we get something first.
When this comes out im gona start chattin so much **** jus 2 get you americans jealous :)

I thought the first online game was coming out in June 25. ah well

Celestial said:
Maybe they realised NO ONE likes Pokemon anymore...

pokemon will sale more then strikers. there are ALOT of little kids, plus advid pokemon fans like me will grab it. But i think ill like strikers more in the end...

Back