Online Play Soon...

i hear metroid 3's release is moved to 2008 which is actually a good thing cause most of the online games will be released in 08, so metroid might be one of them. who here has played melee online?

Shoko said:
i hear metroid 3's release is moved to 2008 which is actually a good thing cause most of the online games will be released in 08, so metroid might be one of them. who here has played melee online?

its not 100% confirmed by nintendo that it was delayed, but chances are, that it was. but im just hoping.

oh, and i havnt played melee online. didnt even know you could...

nic7 said:
NBA was confirmed for wii today. Added it to the list!

hella.....freaking.....awesome

i might actually get good at my free throws, lol.

how do you think the wii will support online chat? i mean, there is the port on the wiimote for the nunchuk and all, but what about online games that require the nunchuk? i dont know, its all interesting to me :)

biohazard said:
how do you think the wii will support online chat? i mean, there is the port on the wiimote for the nunchuk and all, but what about online games that require the nunchuk? i dont know, its all interesting to me :)

idk, im praying for a wireless bluetooth headset, but i have no real clue.

LNKJOHN2 said:
whats MK?
and when does stirkers come out?
sorry i havent been following wii games.

its alright. MK stands for mortal kombat.

Strikers is coming may 25th for europe and sometime this summer for america.

Do any of you actually believe pokemon will be a solid game or think you will buy it?

nic7 said:
Do any of you actually believe pokemon will be a solid game or think you will buy it?

pokemon console games have never really intrigued me (i got pokemon XD and was highly disappointed)

Back