Online Play Soon...

I can't wait until online play starts! It's going to be sweet!

The game I really can't wait to play online is Super Smash Bros. Brawl... man that should be awesome!

typical n00b post didn't even have to look at his post count lol

Yeah I wish we were getting Strikers as our first online game but we have to get Pokémon

ok all those games listed fair enough but i wouldn't mind call of duty 3 because the PC version is online so why not the wii would be fun i could imagine people around the world swinging their arms around the room to kill another on the game would be kinda funnyand does anyone no where to find the dates for games in australia??

benjam5 said:
ok all those games listed fair enough but i wouldn't mind call of duty 3 because the PC version is online so why not the wii would be fun i could imagine people around the world swinging their arms around the room to kill another on the game would be kinda funnyand does anyone no where to find the dates for games in australia??

i dont know much about aussie release dates but the reason why call of duty 3 wasnt online was simply because nintendo hadnt released online developement kits yet. I think they were all given to all of the bigger developers (ea, activion, ubisoft, 2k, etc) in march or feb. so thats why we dont have call of duty 3 online ( its also the reason why i bought the 360 build)

btw, i just cant wait till there is an online game that really makes you swing your arms like that. I can imagine people with their headsets on jumping up and down yelling and swinging the wiimote back and forth. if some one walked in on them, they would probably be thought to be insane.

anyone know the release dates for:
SSBB
Madden 08
Guitar Hero 3
Tiger Woods 08, these are 3 title that caught my eye:tard: \
and what does bwii mean???

tank said:
I thought Battalion Wars was online.

sorry, bwii = b w 11 or battallion wars 2 wii. its actually, a cool shortening.

madden 08 comes aug 18
guitar hero 3 in fall
ssbb tba 2007

nic7 said:
Confirmed online games:
bwii or battalion wars 2
strikers
animal crossing
ssbb
mario and sonic go to the olympic games
these are the ones im looking forward to, specially battalion wars, it looks class and online just tops it off :D imagine if theres a four player mode or more - online even betters!!

Nic7, August 18th can't be right, Surely?
Usually EA Games like this...
- FIFA
- Madden
- Tiger Woods

They usually release them in like October/November

Sorry I have to question Guitar Hero 3 as it is not even online on the 360 due to the type of game they are still testing how to overcome the lag, the smallest amount would screw this game up online.

I am hoping that MP3 and nearly all of the 08 sports games will be online. If those two things come true I will be VERY pleased with Ninty.

ShadowsFall1978 said:
Sorry I have to question Guitar Hero 3 as it is not even online on the 360 due to the type of game they are still testing how to overcome the lag, the smallest amount would screw this game up online.

no, the game is confirmed to be online for the 360, ps3, and wii (and in 08 for the ds). Guitar hero 2 for the 360 isnt online because it was a port of the onlineless ps2 version. but i deffinately agree that they are going to have to work out some major lag issues.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=16503
aug. 18 madden ^^

http://gonintendo.com/?p=17128
a neat list of 07 dates from nintendo ^^

btw, madden 07 came out aug 22 06 for the ps2, 360, xbox, cube, etc. Its a good time to release that game because its about a week before the nfl season stars

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
I am hoping that MP3 and nearly all of the 08 sports games will be online. If those two things come true I will be VERY pleased with Ninty.

hopefully, they'll be NHL and NBA 08 as well as just Tiger Woods and Madden. can't wait, as these seem very promising.

FWELR said:
hopefully, they'll be NHL and NBA 08 as well as just Tiger Woods and Madden. can't wait, as these seem very promising.

NBA was confirmed for wii today. Added it to the list!

Back