Online Play Soon...

Solard said:
pokemon console games have never really intrigued me (i got pokemon XD and was highly disappointed)

i actually agree that. But i did enjoy pokemon snap and stadium. The battle mode with 3d pokemon for revolution brings me to wanting the game.

Last edited:
i will be buying just to try out the online that why i bought Pokemon diamond and i love i played Pokemon back in middle school and had not played any Pokemon games until diamond and i am now finishing up my firs year of college and the games are as great as i remember. so yeah revolution will be fun i think

Belmont said:
i will be buying just to try out the online that why i bought Pokemon diamond and i love i played Pokemon back in middle school and had not played any Pokemon games until diamond and i am now finishing up my firs year of college and the games are as great as i remember. so yeah revolution will be fun i think

yeah, thats another reason people should but it, its the first online game (in america) Might as well test it out!

sorry for the bump. But this is probably the most helpful thread for online.
Anyway, do u think that the way strikers got a horrible review (without the online mode played) do expect all wii online games just to be completely centered around online and not think about single player at all? Im just worried for mp3 and sort of worried for ssbb.

no, i think online would be both multi and single player based. thats how nintendo do things. But i want to see more third party games online!

And thanks for complementing my thread :D

nic7 said:
Confirmed online games:
bwii or battalion wars 2 Summer 07
strikers Europe: may 25 U.S. summer 07
pokemon U.S. June 25 Europe: tba 07
guitar hero 3 Fall 07
animal crossing TBA
ssbb TBA 07
new fire emblem TBA
Forever Blue TBA 07
The Bigs Fall 07
mario and sonic go to the olympic games Winter 07

Rumored games:
Mp3 TBA 07
Madden 08 Aug. 18
no more heroes TBA
Jissen Pachinko/Pachislot Hisshouhou! Sammy's Collection Hokuto no Ken Wii TBA
Mysims Fall 07
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 Fall 07
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles TBA
Donkey Kong Jet race June 28, 2007
NBA Live 08 Winter 07
Call of Duty 4 TBA 07

Will utilize online function:
Elebits/eledees America: Dec. 06 Europe May 3 07
knights winter 07
big brain academy June 11 07
wii health TBA 07

Not completely announced games rumored to utilize online function
Mario Kart wii TBA
Wii sports 2 TBA
Red Steel 2 TBA
excite truck 2 TBA

this is the list that i know of, there are a few other titles that arent quite that big of a deal but feel free to add...

Online release dates/first game
Japan: It is out. Pokemon Battle Revolution
Europe: May 25th. Super mario strikers charged
Austrailia: June 7th. Super Mario strikers charged
America: June 25th. Pokemon battle revolution

Speculated online game order in america:
1. Pokemon
2. Strikers
3. Battalion wars

In Europe:
1.Strikers
2.Battalion Wars
3.Pokemon

i cant wait for online right then it comes out am getting a game with online

click on my mushroom so i can get rep

TwilightSword said:
what game is mp3?

MP3 is Metroid Prime 3

I can't see myself getting a Pokemon game just because it is the first one online. I will wait for something better.

FoxRox said:
I can't see myself getting a Pokemon game just because it is the first one online. I will wait for something better.

understandable. The game doesnt seem to be a huge hit in japan from what ive heard. All still pick it up either way.

nic7 said:
Anyway, do u think that the way strikers got a horrible review (without the online mode played) do expect all wii online games just to be completely centered around online and not think about single player at all? Im just worried for mp3 and sort of worried for ssbb.

Are you talking about Mario Strikers Charged?... How did it get a review already, it isn't out for about 3 weeks anywhere...

matguy87 said:
Are you talking about Mario Strikers Charged?... How did it get a review already, it isn't out for about 3 weeks anywhere...

Yeah, i dont know either. but some company played an onlineless version and gave it a 6.5...

Idk where you got the stuff about strikers, but from what I have heard about MP3 and Brawl you have no reason to worry. First of all, Nintendo just recently decided to add online (still a rumor) and was already done with the 1P, so it will still be a full fledged game. As for SSBB, I have nothing to back me up, but I am 98% sure that Nintendo will NEVER leave the Multiplayer version out. Its what made the game famous, and nintendo seems to stick with those kinds of things.

Back