So who thinks Europe had the better Online game first?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
From what I've seen Pokemon Battle Revolution looks good but people are saying it is pretty crap online. Mario Strikers Charged is fab online and great fun yet we (Europe) get it first? What did we do to deserve this then. Oh well, at least you lot will be getting it on the 30th. We don't have an official release date yet for Pokemon Battle Revolution which is pretty bad.

i didnt know america didnt have it yet lol. but hell yeah we got a better game

yh you know nintendo like us at times but come on super paper mario we got the better game cause we are special :D

Last edited:
Lol i wans smash bros brawl now but i think america gets it first:( they get it December 3rd we dont have launch date yet

its soo unfair

pokemon is a very repetetive game which you dont really do much, you just press a button and watch, with MSC its a game which requires a bit more skill.

europe got strikers first because soccer isn't that popular in the states and is huge everywhere else. common sense.

hiya mushy peas i adde ure mario code a while ago but you havent added mine yet

or if you have then its takin ages to connect

here it is again incase you havent added it
(mario code 335109 945561)

Why soccer (football) isn't that popular in the US is the lack of great players. It's a great game when there is some talent. Hopefully when Becks start bending them balls in it will start to become more popular.

Anyway Mario Strikers is more than a footie game.

wait is everyone in this thread serious

north america gets every single game before europe

mario strikers charged was just one game

whoopdie ****ing doo

Last edited:
Wozz500 said:
Why soccer (football) isn't that popular in the US is the lack of great players. It's a great game when there is some talent. Hopefully when Becks start bending them balls in it will start to become more popular.

Anyway Mario Strikers is more than a footie game.

...? Soccer isn't as popular in the U.S. because we adapted and changed the game and invented American football. Hence why we call the european football soccer. Has nothing to do with the players. The U.S. has amazing soccer players. Just not necessarily good soccer teams due to the lack of team chemistry.

But seriously...why did you make a brag thread about this? You know NA is going to get SSBB, Mario Kart, Mario Galaxy etc. etc before you right?

Last edited:
It's not to brag you twit! It's to see your opionion on Pokemon and if it is in fact crap.

Wozz500 said:
It's not to brag you twit! It's to see your opionion on Pokemon and if it is in fact crap.

Didn't you already say in the OP that everyone is saying it is crap online?

Wozz500 said:
From what I've seen Pokemon Battle Revolution looks good but people are saying it is pretty crap online. Mario Strikers Charged is fab online and great fun yet we (Europe) get it first? What did we do to deserve this then. Oh well, at least you lot will be getting it on the 30th. We don't have an official release date yet for Pokemon Battle Revolution which is pretty bad.

sorry but the way you said that, it was like your so greatful for having 1 game before the U.S.

strangely greatful.

A few reviews are all I've heard. I would like to hear your opinion on this as I was originally going to buy this when it eventually came out here.

hmm from what i know, which is next to nothing cause i dind't buy it

it's only good if you have diamon or pearl for your ds
it's main purpose it battling people online, but as far as im' concerned diamond/pearl could do that
i don't see the point of the game, i want to see a 3d pokemon game where you can walk around and catch pokemon

Back