So who thinks Europe had the better Online game first?

Wozz500 said:
A few reviews are all I've heard. I would like to hear your opinion on this as I was originally going to buy this when it eventually came out here.

Use the search or check out the gaming section of the forums. Plenty of threads on it.

How long do battles take usually? Can't understand why there is still no release date over here though. What I meant by my original post was I was shocked you guys didn't get it first when it seems to be the better online game and it was the first Mario game released for the Wii, worldwide speaking, I know you lot have Super Paper Mario which really does annoy me.

Wozz500 said:
How long do battles take usually? Can't understand why there is still no release date over here though. What I meant by my original post was I was shocked you guys didn't get it first when it seems to be the better online game and it was the first Mario game released for the Wii, worldwide speaking, I know you lot have Super Paper Mario which really does annoy me.

Strikers comes out next week for NA, and PKMN:BR comes out next week in europe I believe.

No, definately not just checked with Game and they are the largest retailers for video games etc. Still no date? We got Diamond & Pearl but no news on Battle revolution?

Seems a bit strange as I thought they where going to be released when Diamond & Pearl came out? Anyone else know?

Wozz500 said:
Seems a bit strange as I thought they where going to be released when Diamond & Pearl came out? Anyone else know?

If it isn't on the Nintendo Europe site, then noone knows.

It's hard in Australia. We got Strikers too, and a lot of our stuff is the same as Europe, but seeing as we are not actually part of Europe... you can never be sure about release dates.

Back