Ever seen a different animal?

I presume you're referring to the plesiosaurs (which were neither really fish nor dinosaurs), in which case I don't know, but it's worth bearing in mind they lived in a time when the Earth was rather warmer than it is now, so if anything it might be too cold for them now.

Well, I was shakily referring to a prehistoric (for lack of a better word, please excuse my stupidity) fish, for an example, something along the lines of a Promissum.

http://fossil.wikia.com/wiki/Promissum

I highly doubt Plesiosaurs could be alive today. Just as we both mentioned, the climate's changed to be much colder.

Hm, that makes me wonder... Perhaps the Loch Ness Monster is based off of a Plesiosaur?

way 2 steel thunda from mi badger thred... :(

as for different animals, no i havent nd i dont belive in them.

[DS]leader this guy doesnt liek u:

badger.jpg

Unless your age is less than a 2 digit number, you must be far too stupid.
To firstly deny that you weren't double posting, and then to claim you didn't even know what it was.

Oh and I saw the Loch Ness monster last year on holiday.
We went down into this cave thing and there was some left over bones that it had been eating off of and I heard this noise and its head poked through some rubble and there it was. It was amazing.
If you can go one day without being a jackass i'd greatly appreciate it.....

You beat me to the ceolacanth factoid, Napalm...
Really ugly fish. I think it was first seen in the south seas. Somewhere along the baja penensula maybe? The same area that was thought to be home to a giant squid.

Unless your age is less than a 2 digit number, you must be far too stupid.
To firstly deny that you weren't double posting, and then to claim you didn't even know what it was.

Oh and I saw the Loch Ness monster last year on holiday.
We went down into this cave thing and there was some left over bones that it had been eating off of and I heard this noise and its head poked through some rubble and there it was. It was amazing.

Just leave [DS]Leader alone, man.

Everyone makes mistakes these days. RESPECT OTHERS AND YOU'LL BE RESPECTED!

You beat me to the ceolacanth factoid, Napalm...
Really ugly fish. I think it was first seen in the south seas. Somewhere along the baja penensula maybe? The same area that was thought to be home to a giant squid.
Nah, apparently they live around Madagascar and Indonesia.

My bad. I was thinking tropical seas.

I know, I was saying that's why I got confused.
Both stories we're from fishermen in a tropical climate.
I don't beleive that a giant squid exists.

I'm talking about the ones from folklore and such of a squid with a 100 ft. body that sunk spanish galleons etc.

Last edited:
Back