Everybody Votes Channel

In some ways is funny, more when you try to guess a poll, and enter constantly to watch the results.

And how 'Hotspur Warrior' says, is better than nothing and it's free =P

I think a way to make this better would be to allow Wii owners to create their own polls for people to take. I know their is kids younger than 17 that use the Wii so then if someone makes a mature poll then their can be a mature warning on it.

I just hear all these things about people having ideas for polls like the next virtual console game for the next week or something like that and i think it would be a good idea to let wii owners make their own polls.

That might not be a bad idea. Personally I'd just like to see them end a little quicker, or for them to have more polls so that they end more often. We like seeing what everyone else thought.

i submitted a question, it was this

Do you think this channel is a waste of space ?

For free this channel is fun, but it could use some work.
Id like to see more polls and less time on them. 10 days or longer is a bit rediculous.

I think its a fun little addition to the Wii.

its seems to me like nintendo is going to add a new channel every month,in december it was the internet channel,january the news channel,and this month the vote channel.

So far my prediction rate is 100%. :3

If I miss even one question, I'm deleting that and starting over. >:|

Back