Everybody Votes Channel

climbatiz said:
i personally love this channel... expecially the fact it keeps the records for the Mii! (for mod users) there illegal, so u expected it to happed. ima Wait For Datel to Release Action Replay for the Wii :) (which wont happen for another year or 2)

Another year or two, huh?

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802808

I know that you cant rely on those dates, but I doubt they'll be off by over a year :)

Borch712ers said:
Another year or two, huh?

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802808

I know that you cant rely on those dates, but I doubt they'll be off by over a year :)

"We tried, but we just couldn't find the page you were looking for.

If you arrived at this page through a link from another website, please contact that site's administrator to report the dead link. If you were using a bookmark, it's probably outdated, so please return to our homepage and create a new one." your link dont work... :sick:

heh, i thought it was really random having this Voting thingy on Nintendo..

how is this apart of gaming? hmm... oh well.. its okay, i guess. i want more questions. i only suggested one! :) hope it shows up.. hah, probably not 'cause so many people are suggesting theirs! BLAHH!! oh well. just wanted to give it a tryyy!!!

Hey all.

I think it is pretty cool, i do have a thing for random polls. but yeah it owuld be nice to see some Wii related questions. I suggested the question was the Wii your first Nintendo console - i would be intrigued by the results...

And hey it's free people and the little Mii stats are kinda cool....

Well, I haven't been able to access this yet, even though I updated my system. I can't connect to Wii Shop to get it. I'll keep trying.

Hotspur Warrior said:
I can't believe people are complaining about something they've got for free. "ZOMG DIS IZ poo AND SO POINTLESS!!!". Pfft. Don't use it then. I also read in this thread that someone said it was 'disappointing'. How can it be disappointing? Disappointing compared to what - not getting any new channel? It's not like Nintendo promised us a cool new channel and we all got our hopes up that it would be a music and video channel, and then they let us down with the Everybody Votes Channel. They've given this to us out of the blue, so stop moaning.
Couldn't agree more. I mean really, it's a free bloody program. and then just think, you post a user question about what channels you'd most like to see next. Get enough people voting about that and see where it takes off.

firstly, most of the people that are here saying it's crap haven't even got the damn channel yet, so STFU.
Who cares in nintendo planted an anti-modchip bug in the update?! I'm glad they did. I hope it completely screws up their nintendo and they can't even get it replaced on warranty because someone has modified it. Dickheads.
I like the channel personally, it is something different and clever... besides, it goes to show all u fanboys out there that sometimes Nintendo are working on **** that u don't know about and that u can't find on the internet!

.... @ the new question.

Really hoping that Nintendo actually asks real questions. :/ And adds more answer spots.

if any of you actually try this out its a pretty good idea. Kind of fun to see what wii users think around the world on subjects.

you what did the people vote for the date thing(worldwide) poll i havent voted yet but i am trying to get 100% correct for my file also does anybody know how to delete a regustured person
- Dan

Back